Who Is Your Creator message forum

Index > General > Who Is Your Creator message forum > The truth about the board being suspended.
Forum: Who Is Your Creator message forum
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
The truth about the board being suspended.

As I stated before and after it occurred, I suspended the board due to vevamping our website.

See:
http://pub17.bravenet.com/forum/1424646898/fetch/722499/

Also, during that time, my father passed away, so the delay was longer that anticipated.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

You have made many unsupported claims about the folly of whale evolution. However, you haven't been able to counter any of the whale evidence. You have tried posting a few out of context quotes, which we have shown don't represent the science.

At the same time, we have shown multiple lines of analysis that all confirm the whale transitional series. And we all noted that you closed down your board after deleting a number of posts. I have noted that you have deleted a few post yesterday when that pointed to your inability to respond to these arguments. I have been quite patient with your willingness to bully when the game doesn't go your way.

Beyond that, I have not only harkened back to earlier arguments but have brought in new information in recent posts. You have chosen to ignore this information0.

Email