Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Did Anyone go to the Ocean City Concert?

Thank U!
Hope U get your photos and hope U will get to meet him one FINE day! Trust me it will B FINE ,just give him a little squeeze 4 me LOL... He is a sweet thang!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yes, I did attend David's concert in Ocean City, Md at the Convention Center! I was pleasantly surprised to see that David wore the same "signature" colors in clothing as I did......"red satin shirt and tight black pants". He sang extemely well considering the city had been through a hurricane, and despite spilling water from a bottle a fan had given him earlier in the performance. He was joking of maybe "frying from an electrical jolt" from water mixing with the equipment onstage. I felt "uneasy" for the fans who quickly ran up to him on stage....thinking they may trip on the carpet and get embarrassed in front of him. I enjoyed the concert and one day would like to meet him like so many others.......and I would like to thank the "photographer woman" in a v.i.p seat who took me back safely to my hotel that wonderful night.......hopefully she will send me those photos of David Cassidy as she had promised......

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Did Anyone go to the Ocean City Concert?

I am from Austria and the concert in Ocean City was my highlight of my vacation in the United States. Before the concert the electricity was gone for several times and I was already very worried about not seeing David for the first time in my life.
But everything went all right and I liked the concert very much. I never heard a singer talking so much in a concert. but it was very funny and the singing really perfect. I took also pictures but didn't get them yet. Hopefully they will be o.k.
christine

Re: Re: Re: Re: Did Anyone go to the Ocean City Concert?

Thank U! I can wait for a more detailed review, I think ...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I saw David in Turf Valley Resort, MD which was rescheduled from Friday September 19th to Sunday Sept 21st, the night AFTER Ocean City. I will give you a review shortly (I have to run right now) but was awesome and looked beautiful! I heard from other fans that Ocean City Sun Fest got moved inside but David still played because he didn't want to disappoint his fans! Sweet! Also, Turf Valley had a power outage and they had no rehersal but we didn't care! We love him anyway!

PS. My friend and I ran up and gave him flowers!

Linda