Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Speaking of lunchboxes...

Hi Susan,

Yes, I've seen them on Ebay a few times, they were a promotional item, which were given out to fans (I think somewhere on the East coast of America)when 'Then and Now'was released in the US,

I think they are quite rare, and go for quite a lot of money.
The only thing I can suggest is check the sellers feedback on Ebay,he/she may have sold one previously, and it could give you a rough idea of how much to bid if you really wanted it Its a shame they won't tell you where it came from, as then you might know if its genuine or not,

This merchandise was given away free to fans, in fact I saw one advertised the very next day on Ebay, I'm sure if I'd been lucky enough to get one, I would want to hold on to it.

Good luck if you decide to bid for it

Mandy x

Re: Re: Speaking of lunchboxes...

I'm at least glad it doesn't look like it is a bootlegged item. I hate that. I won't be buying it at the prices on Ebay. I'm saving to see David again in December.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Susan,

Yes, I've seen them on Ebay a few times, they were a promotional item, which were given out to fans (I think somewhere on the East coast of America)when 'Then and Now'was released in the US,

I think they are quite rare, and go for quite a lot of money.
The only thing I can suggest is check the sellers feedback on Ebay,he/she may have sold one previously, and it could give you a rough idea of how much to bid if you really wanted it Its a shame they won't tell you where it came from, as then you might know if its genuine or not,

This merchandise was given away free to fans, in fact I saw one advertised the very next day on Ebay, I'm sure if I'd been lucky enough to get one, I would want to hold on to it.

Good luck if you decide to bid for it

Mandy x