>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Forum catagories issue

Thanks,

I guess i have it all backwards, not sure why this is confusing to me. I filled out a few categories and saved those.

Now ive gone into create forums and started created multiple forums but its not really making any sense. I only want ONE forum with MULTIPLE categories. Any other options for me to figure this out? I tried doing what you said but nothing is happening. Sorry I never have troubles like this but this has me baffled.

Thanks

Greg

I think I figured it out. It wasnt defaulting me back to the index, so i never had a chance to view this screen. Thats probably what confused the other person as well. All i was seeing was my default bravent screen. Maybe something to look into.

thank you very much,

Greg

Greg,

You need to go the other way, one category with multiple forms.

A category is simple a holder of forums, forums is where you can post. So a category is useless without a forum.

Also, after saving the service simple returns you to the page you were on. I see how that could cause confusion, but it would also cause confusion and frustration for people if the editors took them to a different page.

Courtnie