Return to Website

Sponsor to Sponsor Recovery Forum

Welcome to our recovery family.  Please join us and post a message to our community often.

Sponsor to Sponsor Recovery Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OPEN FORUM - TALK ABOUT ANYTHING

opps sorry about all the spelling errs in that other message.It made me sound kinda dumb. I will try to be more commuinicative in further postings.

Spanky

Spanky,
Yes please post what ever you like here and send me your other sttuff, poems etc. I will add them to my poetry page on the site. Also, How would you feel about writing for my web site? I need someone who loves the Lord and also has experienced the pain and heart ache as well as sobriety and cleantime and victory that goes along with addiction. Possibly your own personal story. You can make it anonymous or not. That's up to you but A monthly colum would be nice.
Also www.recoverytimes.com is looking for writers. Both of our sites are the largest perwsonal recovery sites on the Web. We are both pretty picky about our writers and Tom the editor told me that he trust my judgement. Let me know brother. Love Ya.

Monty

MONTY-MAN WHAT UP?! PROV.25:25-"AS COOL WATER'S TO A THIRSTY SOUL SO IS GOOD NEWS FROM A FAR COUNTRY"-WE ALL NEED GOOD NEWS AND THIS SITE PROVIDES A BUNCH-HEAVEN IS A FAR COUNTRY AWAY BUT AS THE RAIN COMES DOWN SO DID THE SON-WHAT A RECOVERY JOURNEY THIS HAS BEEN.SAW THE PICS OF YOUR FAMILY AND CRITTER'S! WOW AGAIN I SAY WOW! HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU TALK SUCH A CUTE GIRL INTO KISSING YOU? I AM SURE THOSE LIPS OF YOURS WERE MOVING FAST. WOW AGAIN-MEYER'S SPAWN.HA HA
I WILL POST SOME POEMS FOR YA IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND MAYBE THEY CAN BENEFIT SOMEONES LIFE-I AM CONSIDERING THE COLUM OFFER AND AM PRAYING OVER IT. WILL TOUCH BASE WITH YOU AGAIN LATER TODAY-SPANKY

Right on Brother. Look forward to hearing from you here, there or in the air.

Monty

poem

Want Cheese On That?

One night I went to Overeater's Anonymus
The women were as big as hippopotamus
I was there because I wanted to try
The twelve step help was over to cry
Let alone with all that was wrong
It was sad not even a song
The men were for sure in a world of hurt
With half of thier bellies hanging out of shirt
When they told me of a higher power
I wanted to say Jesus and sound the hour
This was a thing I had been told not to do
So I said "what?" "Even if this paper that is blue"
"Yes" they said "Or a doorknob will do"
"Well" I said "Okay the paper then"
Which when tore was two where one had been
"What now" said I to the gathered bunch
In silence they looked at me as if out to lunch
It was super quiet so I tore it again
Now there were four where two had been
"Oh dear" I said "Look what happened"
"with four for sure I will not go off the deep end
But wait TEAR now there is eight
Will it work? will it be great?
There was no response at all you see
They were all stooped and steeped in idolatry
I tossed the paper in the air
Down it fluttered onto a table right there
I said "I am so sorry to offend,
But look there is plenty to lend"
They were bugged and chased me away
So off I drove to leave the curds and whey!

Written by,
Mike Sebastian

10_21_03

urgent prayer request

10-2007-I kill all day long, when, a person, gets the Holy Ghost, to abate my servants, that was new jerusalem said hollie, glass city, I, kill all day long to make you backslide, teasing, stripping heart of all desire to live for me, letting gums be destroyed, by fiery darts, deseasing, entering into heart, stripping, bringing wrath, hate, carressing dick, with electricty, messing with all day, till the person backslides, then, I have to stop, I, strengthen, then do it all over, again, till they leave, for years, then if I miss I call back, I the Lord, give this prophet to choices, leave or be driven out, killed all day long, he has not done any thing, wrong, God says, said hollie, I, dont need anybody, but, if, they serve, I want them abated in my eyes, I will drive them out, all day, till they wont come back, then, I put new hearts in, draw again, ill, start killing again, moments later, I the Lord, take my servants teeth to abate them, make them want to die, cause I tempt them, carressing dick, with electricty, entering into heart, stripping out, all desire, to live for me, deseasing gums, to abate, this is killing all day long, me, driving, them, out, all day, while they weep, before me, paul sought to get removed, but, I killed all day long, have the keys to hell and death, making them hate me, by torturing, if they fast and pray, I, laugh, cause, they, waste thier time, God says, you can make me, put you in lava, said, hollie, earlier, then, if, not served, this is what peter spoke about, it would have been better if they had not known, killing all day long is God tempting to sin, and if they do, cut off, showed, Jesus, and, I made them hate me, I want you to not have teeth, to embarras you, make you sin, in front of those you witnessed to, to embarras, people lost will see, I will kill them all day long, know they couldnt be saved anyway, only a few survive, I want people in lava to abate, God will persecute his children to tempt them to sin, till they leave