Return to Website

Sponsor to Sponsor Recovery Forum

Welcome to our recovery family.  Please join us and post a message to our community often.

Sponsor to Sponsor Recovery Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
urgent prayer request

10-2007-I kill all day long, when, a person, gets the Holy Ghost, to abate my servants, that was new jerusalem said hollie, glass city, I, kill all day long to make you backslide, teasing, stripping heart of all desire to live for me, letting gums be destroyed, by fiery darts, deseasing, entering into heart, stripping, bringing wrath, hate, carressing dick, with electricty, messing with all day, till the person backslides, then, I have to stop, I, strengthen, then do it all over, again, till they leave, for years, then if I miss I call back, I the Lord, give this prophet to choices, leave or be driven out, killed all day long, he has not done any thing, wrong, God says, said hollie, I, dont need anybody, but, if, they serve, I want them abated in my eyes, I will drive them out, all day, till they wont come back, then, I put new hearts in, draw again, ill, start killing again, moments later, I the Lord, take my servants teeth to abate them, make them want to die, cause I tempt them, carressing dick, with electricty, entering into heart, stripping out, all desire, to live for me, deseasing gums, to abate, this is killing all day long, me, driving, them, out, all day, while they weep, before me, paul sought to get removed, but, I killed all day long, have the keys to hell and death, making them hate me, by torturing, if they fast and pray, I, laugh, cause, they, waste thier time, God says, you can make me, put you in lava, said, hollie, earlier, then, if, not served, this is what peter spoke about, it would have been better if they had not known, killing all day long is God tempting to sin, and if they do, cut off, showed, Jesus, and, I made them hate me, I want you to not have teeth, to embarras you, make you sin, in front of those you witnessed to, to embarras, people lost will see, I will kill them all day long, know they couldnt be saved anyway, only a few survive, I want people in lava to abate, God will persecute his children to tempt them to sin, till they leave