CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM

Use this message board to communicate with fellow Casa Ybel owners!
Please do not list weeks for sale or rent on this board.
Use the website database for listing purposes.

CASA YBEL OWNER'S FORUM
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Cape Cod Week in Summer 2009 + cash for WEEK 16
I own a condo in the prestigious New Seabury Village on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. If offered any week in summer 2009, would you be interested in bartering a trade? I have included a link to our condo and would, of course, make of the cost difference in cash. ItR...
Views: 376   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2008 11:48am
by Danielle
Ft Myers and Sanibel Travel Guide, 168 pages free to download.
http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/milesmedia/lvg08/ Feed this into your browser and get yourself a 168 page Travel Guide 2008 from Lee County Visitors and Convention Bureau. The lastest on what and where and what to do on Sanibel Island. It downloads and works a...
Views: 417   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2008 10:35am
by Carl J Appelberg
ERA STROMAN
I copied this from a blog. You can find it again by googling the appropriate portions. I put this here because I had a brief encounter with them and was NOT IMPRESSED. Author Topic: ERA Stroman - are they good and who to deal with? 3kids4me TUG Member Po...
Views: 486   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 7, 2008 6:50am
by Paul Greek
RSW Ft Myers International Air Port News
RSW announces flight updates for summer Air Canada For the second consecutive summer, Air Canada will offer Saturday nonstop service to Toronto. AirTran Airways AirTran will offer Saturday direct flights to Milwaukee and Buffalo. This will be the first time...
Views: 366   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2008 2:45pm
by Carl J Appelberg
Lots of Tourists in Lee County
>>Southwest Florida International Airport, Ft Myers www.flylcpa.com) reports that 1,030,151 passengers traveled through the airport in March, exceeding the 1 million mark for only the third time in the airport’s 25-year history. The traffic leader for the month...
Views: 388   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2008 12:11pm
by Carl J Appelberg
Status on Algae
We will be at Casa Ybel for a week starting this Friday and I'm just curious on the status of the algae on the beach from people who have been there recently. Last year the algae was 1-2 feet thick at the shoreline almost the whole week we were there. I had heard...
Views: 442   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 29, 2008 8:25pm
by Lynn Perkins
Website Security
I have said it before, and I will say it again, that it should be easy enough to restrict the forum section of this website to members only. None of us want to harm the resort by having apparently negative views seen by the public, yet we do want to have a forum f...
Views: 453   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 17, 2008 7:22am
by Pat Sweeney
Selling procedure for your time share unit
Peggy was kind enough to let us know how she personally sold her Casa Ybel unit and saved money: Thanks again for your help! We sold our timeshare at Casa Ybel by using Quit Claim forms we bought at Staples. Office depot has the same forms also. I called the Lee...
Views: 504   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 16, 2008 11:30am
by Carl J Appelberg
Much more right than wrong at Casa Ybel
Having just returned from a week 13 Building I, first-time rental, I thought it might be beneficial to pass along a few observations: -Casa Ybel owners were absolutely fantastic in assisting us in finding a week 13 unit. In fact, I received calls and some very in...
Views: 552   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 15, 2008 11:03pm
by Carl Appelberg
p
Paul R
Is there a week 16 unit available?
Hi Sorry to use this forum but my sister from the UK is planning to visit Florida this Friday. We are staying at Casa Y bel and would like to rent an additional unit-anybody help? Thanks, Paul
Views: 538   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 15, 2008 10:37pm
by Carl Appelberg
Views: 343   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 10, 2008 9:41am
by Joan Walker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet