Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
g
Garth
Clinton Gregory - Master Of Illusion
CLINTON GREGORY: Master Of Illusion"Clinton Gregory is one of the Greatest Country Singers on the Planet." ~ Marty Stuart
Views: 872   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 15, 2007 7:09pm
by dale baker
Review of FARCRY
A great Editor's review of FARCRY over at Download.com Music...
Views: 890   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2007 7:54pm
by Garth Shaw
singers - win $1000!
MyIdolWorld.com is having a worldwide singing competition. The winner each month gets $1000, and theres also 2nd and 3rd place prizes too! You can register for FREE today at MyIdolWorld.com Good luck!
Views: 972   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2007 5:28pm
by Jessica
Lady
In 1980 Kenny Rogers wanted to do a soul album and was hoping to get some famous R&B groups to back him up. One night between shows in Las Vegas, Bob Smith - the Riviera's stage manager - came to the dressing room and told me that Lionel Richie and The Commodores w...
Views: 951   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2006 6:03am
by Garth Shaw
John Conlee & Naomi and Wynonna To Be In Kentucky Music Hall Of Fame
Louisville, KY – Kentucky Governor Ernie Fletcher has announced that Country stars Wynonna & Naomi Judd and John Conlee are three of the nine inductees announced for the "Class Of 2006" at the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame. Lily Tomlin will present the awards on...
Views: 987   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2006 4:51am
by Garth Shaw
CASH HOME SOLD
Nashville, TN – Johnny Cash and June Carter’s rustic Hendersonville home, where they lived during their entire marriage, has been sold two years after the passing of Johnny Cash. The home was purchased by Balinda, LLC, a Florida LLC wholly owned by Barry...
Views: 990   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2006 12:05am
by Garth Shaw
AARON TIPPIN SHARES EXCLUSIVE MINING VIDEO FOOTAGE WITH NBC’s TODAY SHOW
Nashville, TN – AARON TIPPIN, country music star, recently got a rare-tour of an actual mining expedition to experience the day-to-day operation of a miner’s day. Tippin, who hosted ‘Made in America’ for the Great American Country (GAC) networ...
Views: 1029   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2006 6:40am
by Garth Shaw
song writing fan
i feel that i have a great song or two that would intrest you!! iam sure you get people saying this to you all the time but i am GOOD .. i hope to hear back from you .. thanks and keep up the great work!! from ALBERT (a.k.a) HAP
Views: 1320   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 25, 2004 10:51pm
by CACIQUE
t
Tammie
hey 2 all fans.
r there any country music fans wanna b pen pals with me? I would like 2 hear from all.
Views: 1129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2004 5:40pm
by Tammie
Our website!
hey, just thought i would drop a line tellin the world about our forum. visit www.monkeyfoot.cjb.net. my band rocks! check it out. downloads available. peace
Views: 1098   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2004 4:01am
by Mark of Monkeyfo...
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 1091   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2004 12:49am
by The Simpsons
Tennessee Waltz
We would like to invite you to visit our newly launched tribute site to Redd Stewart: www.reddstewart.com, a site launched in memory of Redd (writer of Tennessee Waltz, You Belong To Me, Slow Poke, Bonaparte's Retreat, and many more!) Please sign our guest book so w...
Views: 1814   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2004 3:31pm
by Sharon Stewart
Maia Sharp
does anyone know of an official interesting fan club for Maia Sharp? The woman is incredible and I'd like to start one if one is not already up and running. Does anyone know how to set one up? Have a good time - all the time.
Views: 1141   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2004 9:13pm
by Maia Admirer
Garth's Night Out - A Writer's Evening
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: GARTH'S NIGHT OUT - A WRITER'S EVENING (NASHVILLE, TN) Former Road Manager Garth Shaw (Kenny Rogers, Sawyer Brown, Starland Vocal Band) will host a new writer's evening at Caffeine Coffee Bar & Cafe every Tuesday starting in Ja...
Views: 1181   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 25, 2003 9:16pm
by Garth Shaw
Horror Film Casting in Nashville
Ghost Ship Films will be casting for a feature film entitled "Demon Sight" next week. Check out their website for more info - look in the news section. www.ghostshipfilms.com
Views: 1267   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 25, 2003 12:40pm
by paul dunkel
v
VIcky
Charlie Landsborough
What a gifted man. I have never heard such a sincere voice and what beautiful songs he writes. Makes me want to go to Irland just to hear him in person.... Gives me chills... Good chills of course.. I wish he would do a tour in the USA... I would be there!
Views: 1152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2003 4:06pm
by VIcky
TRIBUTES TO ALL
TO ALL THE LEADING LADIES OF EVER COLOUR WE MISS YOU ALL TO/DOTTIE WEST/TAMMY WYNETTE/MINNIE PEARL/PHYLLIS HYMAN/GWEN GUTHRIE/AALIYAH/LISA-LEFT-EYE-LOPEZ/SELENA/NELL CARTER/DUSTY SPRINGFIELD/WE REALLY MISS YOU RIP.AMEN
Views: 1231   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2003 9:48am
by MIN RANDY G. NEW...
No Subject
Roadie Records is COOL !! ..come on over and visit www.salsacreations.com for Latin/Salsa artists. Put your speakers on. ENJOY !!
Views: 1193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2003 8:40am
by Anonymous
No Subject
Anyone know where I can get a copy of a CD with Back in "73 on it..?
Views: 1172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2003 12:07pm
by Anonymous
A FREE audition site
Here is a free site for actors in the Nashville Area. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NashvilleTNAuditions/
Views: 1213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2003 12:00pm
by NashvilleTNAudit...
PROMOTE YOUR TALENTS / SERVICES FREE!!!
The Entertainers Network is seeking Writers, Producers, Directors, Actors, Musicians, Bands, Club and Venue owners. You can Promote your Talents and Services via our Database for Free. You can also promote your upcoming shows...All for FREE....Check us out Today!
Views: 1142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2002 10:19am
by The Entertainers...
Done Good
Hey, Keith You done good on the site here. . Keep up the good work.
Views: 1258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2002 6:53pm
by Curtis Kirk
I need your help
Dear Mr. Segal, My two partners and I are doing a project in our multi-media class. It is called the Hero Next Door. It consists of us interviewing someone in our community who does great things but doesn't get much recognition. We have chosen to interview...
Views: 1190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2002 5:42pm
by Jami Bryan
No Subject
Saw Charlie Major at the big Kinmount Fair. It was a great show!
Views: 1240   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2002 5:09pm
by Anonymous
Free Forum powered by Bravenet