Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
k
Kelly
Modesto Concert Review!
OK, this is my first ever David Cassidy concert review because---well---it was my first ever David Cassidy concert! I hope you all enjoy reading this: Wow! What a night! David was great, as always, and the audience loved him! He was so sexy! He wore his bla...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2003 2:14pm
by Kelly
t
Terri
Happy Birthday David !!
I would like to wish David a very Happy 53rd Birthday !! I'll be at the concert tonight, and to wish him Happy Birthday in person......
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2003 10:27am
by Terri
re: VCR alert again
David is also going to be on The Agencey either April 26 or May 3. It starts at 10:00 pm est on Saturdays. This is the show that brother, Shawn, produces. Also David is on VH1 on April 12 and April 13, the Top 18 Countdown: Fairway to Heaven Edition. Go to htt...
Views: 86   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2003 7:16pm
by Charmaine
VCR ALERT DC on Hollywood Squares April 14
Once again thaks to Peggy 4 the reminder! Begining the week of April 14th see DC on Hollywood Squares
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2003 11:03pm
by Octavia
Some more new pics uploaded by : DCFan70s@aol.com
Thank U DCFan70s@aol.com 4 the KEWL pics! UMMMmmmmmm..... My My My... Have MERCY! LOL...
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2003 8:49pm
by Octavia
New Pic in Photo Center by : dvcssdy51@hotmail.com
Thank U dvcssdy51@hotmail.com 4 uploading the pic!
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2003 8:33pm
by Octavia
p
PEGGY
H2
According to the H2 (hollywoodsquares.com)David will be on the week of April 14th. Shirley Jones is a "square" this week. FYI
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2003 6:18pm
by PEGGY
k
Kelly
Which Female Artist Would You Most Like To Hear David Record A Duet With?
Has anyone here ever wanted to hear David record a duet with a well-know female artist? If so, who would you want to hear him sing with? It can be any female artist from any genre of music. Here are some of my favorites: 1. His wife, Sue Shifrin...
Views: 107   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2003 9:43pm
by Kelly
l
Lana
NJ date
Does anyone know if the tickets for the NJ date will be sold thru Ticketmaster?? The web site says the theatre's ticketing will not be used or something like that. And if JD members will get 1st crack these tix or not. Thanks, Lana
Views: 113   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2003 4:59am
by Lana
D.C.made WWW.LORIKELLEY.COM who I am today
Hi, David inspired me as a 9 year old so greatly that I am a performing singer/songwriter today because of him! Come visit my web site and see his handy work. you can hear my songs, too on mp3. www.mp3.com/lorikelley
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2003 5:44am
by WWW.LORIKELLEY.C...
t
Terri
David in Modesto,Ca
Hi Octavia, David's web site shows that he will be in Arizona on April 12th, 2003.I called that venue and it was cancelled. I Live 30 minutes from Modesto, Ca. so I called the venue where I heard he would be,,,And sure enough he is scheduled to be there April 12th a...
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2003 4:17pm
by Terri
The Tampa Tribune
Read The Tampa Tribune HERE!
Views: 107   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2003 9:20pm
by Octavia
n
nan
Lancaster...AWESOME!!!
as you can imagine, Lancaster was amazing! the show started out just as on the DVD. David sang Point Me In The Direction of Albuquerque and Do You Believe in Magic? in a tribute of sorts to songwriters Tony Romeo and John Sebastian. (i did not write down the se...
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2003 7:11am
by nan
DC Pics @ WireImage.com -Links
Go to these links to see DC pics! Thanks Kim L.! WireImage Press Room TV Land Awards- Arrivals
Views: 114   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2003 12:25am
by Octavia
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2003 10:03pm
by Octavia
n
nan
question about merchandise at the venue...
hello everyone!! im going to David's show tomorrow nite in Lancaster, and i was wondering about the forms of payment they are taking at the venue. at the last show that i saw, April 2001 at the Showboat in Atlantic City, there was no merchandise being sold ....
Views: 81   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2003 1:15pm
by nan
c
CHERYL
?????????
HI OCTAVIA, I WAS WONDERIND WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT MESSAGE FROM THAT GUY MARC WHO WAS SELLING DVDS AND VHS COPPIES OF THE FLORIDA AND AURORA CONCERTS. I WAS REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING THE ONE FROM AURRORA BECAUSE I WAS THERE AND DAVID SANG TO ME AND PUT...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2003 11:28pm
by CHERYL
Fake Paypal Warning
I saw this on the CGH message board and thought I'd spread the word. http://pub59.ezboard.com/fbulletinboard69150frm10.showMessage?topicID=303.topic
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2003 12:49pm
by Greely Winger
k
KimL
Hollywood Squares
I hear David did a week's worth of "Hollywood Squares" taping and it is to air in April. Set those VCRs!!!
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2003 11:08am
by KimL
New Pic in Photo Center !
Thank U DCFan70s@aol.com 4 the upload! This is, without a doubt...1 of the FINEST pics ever! View New Pic Here!
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2003 10:05pm
by Octavia
No Subject
Did anybody out there go to see the DC concert in Hallandale, Florida last week ? Does anybody have any news of DC coming back to the UK this year ?
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2003 6:54am
by Gillian
TVLand Awards Vote 4 DC/PF!
Go to TVLand.com & VOTE 4 the upcoming awards show! (24) Hippest Fashion Plate, Male: Det. James “Sonny” Crockett, Miami Vice Keith Partridge, The Partridge Family Larry Dallas, Three’s Company Thomas Magnum, Magnum P.I. Greg Brady, The Brady B...
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2003 1:21am
by Octavia
Berry Burst Cheerios Contest ..Duet w/DC !
Burst into song with the "Duet with David" contest. Burst out with your own "berry-themed" version of the chart-topping song "I Think I Love You" and you may win the chance to sing a duet with pop icon David Cassidy! The Berry Burst Cheerios Duet with D...
Views: 97   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2003 12:13am
by Octavia
Vote 4 DC @ The Top of The Pops!
Top Of The Pops 2 has just launched a special vote on Housewives' favourite stars. We've chosen 15 classic performers; including David Cassidy, David Essex, Tom Jones, Englebert Humperdinck, Sir Cliff Richard, Chris De Burgh and Julio Iglesias for fans to vote on who...
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2003 9:36pm
by Octavia
Special wedlcome to fans...What does it mean?
What does the quote at the top of the board mean? Special welcome to fans from Englewood, Ohio? That's just a few miles from me. Last week it was 'Special welcome to fans from Dayton, Ohio. That's where I live!! I'd like to meet some of these fans. Nobody I know...
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2003 6:23pm
by Greely Winger
KidsCharities.org BRAVEHEARTS Auction!
If U haven't already... get your bids in at the KidsCharities.org BRAVEHEARTS Auction NOW! As of now the list is... Showing 1 of 1 pages(19 items total) Photo Title Price Bids Time Left David Cassidy Annual 1975 $177.50 48 6 days 18 hrs Elvis Presley C...
Last Post: Feb 23, 2003 11:19pm
by Octavia
PF on DVD
Hi all- We are still trying to get the PF released on DVD. There is another site you can go to for this. This is the Sony website. http://www.sonypictures.com/cthe/tv/poll/ You can vote as many times as you want. Just delete your cookies each time you do to ma...
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2003 6:21pm
by Greely Winger
Feb .13 &14th USA VCR Alert!
2-13-03 11:00 pm ET VH1 100 Greatest Love Songs 2-14-03 2:00 pm ET VH1 100 Greatest Love Songs Please check your local listings...
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2003 11:39pm
by Octavia
New commercial's W/ ITILY
Did U all C the new commercial about Berry Burst Cherrios (sp?) (Cereal) with the use of David's ITILY? Also a couple of weeks ago ,I taped 'That 70's Show' that I just viewed and they used his song as well! It was the one with guest star Jessica Simpsion (sp?)
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2003 2:42pm
by Anonymous
"I Think I Love You" Ringtone
Get your "I Think I Love You" Ringtone HERE!
Last Post: Feb 6, 2003 9:13pm
by Octavia
Win A trip to Meet DC !
****************************************** Win A Trip To Meet David Cassidy! You and a friend can WIN an exciting weekend for two at the Mohegan Sun Resort, including air travel, two nights' accomodation, tickets to see David live in concert and a special Mee...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2003 9:05pm
by Octavia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Free Forum powered by Bravenet