Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Aladdin/Peter Pan (Marti Pellow) Panto
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Fantastic Night Marti
Hi Marti Me the girls, my sister and her girl, and my mum enjoyed tonight. It was a spectacular show, so wish I was doing more. If u were a n the Milton Keynes Aladdin I would've done more. This has turned out, to be a...
Views: 306   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2015 11:28pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Aladdin Next Week
Hey Marti Has next week approaches, the girls are getting excited. It looks only 5 of us will attend Aladdin show but there will be 8 of us at the Hotel. We did originally buy 7 tickets but only 5 of us attending the eldest does not want to do the show....
Views: 321   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 14, 2015 3:43pm
by Emma Woodhouse
My Trip To See Aladdin
Hi We have told Marti, that we are coming to Birmingham to see him, when we saw him 2 weeks ago. But I won't be announcing, what day I will be going on here, Because of issue's we had, it's best we keep it quite. That's why I have not displayed our tickets on this...
Views: 279   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2015 5:49pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Yay Hooray Marti
Hi Marti Looking so forward to Aladdin, Mia is well chuffed we are going to see Aladdin. See u very soon in Aladdin Marti, don't be to scary now lol. Yay yay yay the tickets are here. Love Hugs and Kisses Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx[:D][:D][:-D]
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2015 7:16pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Yay All Booked Marti
Hi Marti Managed to book tonight, our Mia is looking forward, the other little one is more into Frozen lol. Managed to book stalls! Mia said make sure I book, before she went to bed this evening lol. See ya in Aladdin soon! Love Hugs and Kisses Karen Mar...
Views: 295   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2015 11:49pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Marti Pellow In Aladdin
Hi All Slight delay on getting this out, known since Tuesday. I had a few technical problems with the laptop, and our main PC is always in use. So sorry for the delay in posting up. The kids are looking well forward to Aladdin.... Love Hugs and Kis...
Views: 303   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2015 7:32pm
by Karen Marie DCru...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet