Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
#6 one for Bre.
this one was fun to goof around on.my friends Shawn and Tara Wiley and Breanna were skyping with me one night and i showed them my humming bird painting.long story short Bre just loved the painting and i told her i would do one for her.she loves to dance and she real...
Views: 363   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2011 5:40am
by SH
i
Idahoe
Some Nice Blades and Points
Just finished putting together another case of artifacts. Thses are all West Texas and a nice group. Enjoy !
Views: 379   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2011 5:10am
by SH
t
Tucker
Awesome dig day
Found some awesome points today!!! The points on top are mine from today and the bottom are points of my dads from today and yesterday... I got a 3 5/8 inch white castroville, a Marcos bt right on 4", a bird unknown type, a perdiz of crystal quartz, and a sweet perd....
Views: 734   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 19, 2011 10:53pm
by Tucker
Goin to McKinnerney s**** dig in Junction..anything good come out of there?
Im lookin to get on a pay dig somewhere this weekend near Boerne, Kerrville, Junction area..thinkin about goin to McKinnerney s**** dig in Junction..anything good come out of there?...anyone got a recomendation?
Views: 338   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2011 12:54pm
by bygodcgb
dig sites
trying to find a place to look for arrowheads.thank you for any help
Views: 558   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 19, 2011 5:04am
by SH
Mr. Potato Head
I noticed two things in the photos. First, he didn't camp in a washout (he's been known to do that) and second, it doesn't look like he did a lot of digging.
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2011 6:03pm
by Tom Christiansen
s
SH
IDAHOE FROM LOUISIANA DIGS TEXAS
Idahoe Bill drove all the way from La to enjoy the warm wx snap in tx by camping and diggings at Rollins' on the river ... Good to see Ya Lot 16 campsite...right next to the dig area Good sturdy Himalayan tent. I would have expected a tent mor...
Views: 422   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 18, 2011 4:47pm
by Idahoe
s
SH
INDY SHOPS HERE
Authentic magical south American Crystal skulls now available to every one
Views: 310   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2011 8:11am
by travis mcgaughey
Views: 730   Replies: 12
Last Post: Feb 18, 2011 6:14am
by SH
Place to dig in Just East of Dallas
Hey guys I live about 45 Min East of Dallas, I'm looking for a place to dig in or close to my area. I'll pay if i have to, doesnt' matter to me just looking for a place that's close and I can dig on a regular basis. Any help would be great. I can be reached at ssdyna...
Views: 382   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2011 5:37am
by SH
s
SH
VALENTINE DIG
EEEEEEEeeeeK. . . . theres a cupid scrat in my dig area Dam just another Amonite Asside from an Amonite, the find of the day...not worth a close up until it gets washed ( an Angostura drill ) Was planted ( buried and "found " ) but still...
Views: 522   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 18, 2011 5:32am
by SH
b
Big BT
Come Sunday
cannot wait 4 friday!!!!!! come sunday I will have some great pics. WEST TEXAS SHOW................. Pat thanks for the idea. Spyder is waiting. Too all CCC people this week end I well wish for luck To all. Nate, SH, Lunker, digger, Badger, Sandy, Pat, guys who f...
Views: 343   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 18, 2011 5:27am
by SH
just sum recent finds!
me and the wife got out and decided to go diggn!
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2011 10:26pm
by bigbeck1817
b
Brent
How do I properly clean my finds?
I'm shocked and dont want to damage any of my finds. I hand washed them but there is dirt in some of the crevices! Can I use a soft toothbrush or should I not? Soap? I still don't know what they are. I got a book to identify them but remember I am new to this so don'...
Views: 377   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 16, 2011 11:59am
by pat kinyon
g
GeeTen
Birthday Arrowhead.....
Well, as we are winding down in Feb. I haven't even gotten to dig this month. Since I couldn't go digging on my birthday (Valentine's Day) my wife made me this cake instead. She was worried about it not being perfect, but I told her it was ok because it is just lik...
Views: 393   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 16, 2011 8:37am
by pat kinyon
Need help with id for some fossils
Here's a couple Big snail things found in Georgetown. There was a bunch in a pile but these were the best. All of these fossils were found by flo-town digging with backhoes. He downsized and gave me these. We call this the alien head. Here's the ba...
Views: 369   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 15, 2011 2:24am
by SH
Andice texas 12th/13th 2011
Went out and dug with a few friends. Our buddy Wacey did the best with both the drill and darl.
Views: 460   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 15, 2011 2:13am
by SH
b
Big BT
Happy Birthday Pat
Sure wanted to tell you happy birthday over some cold ones, but I guess letting some of our AD friends know it is your B-Day is just as cool. Sure had fun this week end cannot wait til sping break.
Views: 282   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 15, 2011 1:35am
by SH
toe nail trail
headed to the old home place. just savin a spot for my first finds of the year.
Views: 446   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 14, 2011 9:12pm
by pat kinyon
s
SH
FEW HIGH LIGHTS OF CCC 2-13
Jim found a 15 minute Scallorn I had already put in 3 hours of earth moving with nothing to show for it other than dirt...Jim & Mark plunked down in a likely spot...and VOILA.... Buda Mike had some good help this trip Digler and crew doing s...
Views: 520   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 14, 2011 3:57pm
by travis mcgaughey
s
SH
2-12-11 CCC ,,,( CORNERtang COUNTRY CLUB )
Michael dug up a complete, unbroken CORNER TANG at Chrisners yesterday... ( His name really is MICHAEL, he was just wearing his brother Jacks' shirt. ) Word from witnesses say " he was still shaking when Richard took the cel phone pics " Hopefully a b...
Views: 513   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 13, 2011 9:51pm
by travis mcgaughey
s
SH
VALENTINE COOKIES & FLOWERS FOR...
...............Mary Chrisner
Views: 277   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2011 8:22pm
by SH
s
SH
DO THESE WORDS LOOK BLURRY TO YOU ????
You left you expensive ( Walgreens ) eyeglasses at top camp right by last weeks' photo op site.. In situ IF,,you can see at all ...look at Brent's posting about CCC...your glasses are hanging upper left on the sign in board
Views: 333   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2011 6:23pm
by SH
c
chuck
wiggle picks
im lookin to buy a couple of wiggle picks for me and my friend anybody know where about to get some
Views: 1898   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 13, 2011 6:30pm
by SH
k
Kris
Hi ! Austin Diggers Rocks !
Can U tell it's freezin here ? No diggin again 2 day. I hope this guy put's a smile on your face !
Views: 740   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 12, 2011 10:00am
by SH
t
Tucker
C-tang pics
Finally made it into "the cornertang club," today. I've found a broke base and a busted up mid back uniface but never anything like this. Decided to leave after finding it, I was so excited I couldn't concentrate. It's by far the best point I've found, and the best t...
Views: 1374   Replies: 31
Last Post: Feb 12, 2011 9:18am
by SH
s
sean
my stuff again
my stuff again
Views: 407   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 11, 2011 6:53pm
by sean
b
BS
Pottery? Chip in some wisdome gang
Ok last post for today I found this digging at Frio River Landing about 4-6 inches from a point so I know no one had dug there. I first thought old drainage pipe but there is no curvature completely flat and like I said it was 4ft deep and next to a point. But to thi...
Views: 464   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 11, 2011 9:50am
by Travis L.
k
Kris
Soups on
Hal, You weren't trimmin the stew meat at HEB last week were you ?
Views: 277   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 10, 2011 3:54pm
by Kris
s
SBF
Snow...
New to this site. Just want to dig but way too cold!!
Views: 401   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 10, 2011 8:04am
by travis mcgaughey
Snowman Georgetown Texas
Me and shane working real hard
Views: 422   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 10, 2011 4:50am
by SH
s
SH
PERMAFROST DIGGING ?
How'r you holdin up Trav
Views: 338   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 10, 2011 4:14am
by SH
s
sandy
another question
ok here's another queston on an older point...hubby is wanting to show the colors that he sees in this clear point better...it has been said that this is rootbeer agate/ basin agate/ etc......but hubby was wondering if anyone had a idea on how to photograph it to...
Views: 645   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 9, 2011 3:35pm
by BS
b
BS
Crecent Knife
Heavily worked on one side not much on the other. Good work on the base though. Just thought it was kinda cool.
Views: 438   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 9, 2011 3:25pm
by BS
k
Kris
I. D. help please ?
I found the piece on the bottom Rt yesterday, the one above it last Monday. I finally found a couple of corner notchers at the same spot one after another. I don’t think they are the same animal ? I included all the examples of corner notched stones...
Views: 384   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 9, 2011 10:19am
by Kris
b
BS
Flint-n-fossils
Here is most of my collection I have been at it for a little over a year now.
Views: 319   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 9, 2011 7:17am
by SH
s
SH
TRAVEL PICS ONLY, MINIMUM FLINT
I had enough of the cold in Central TX so I headed to the SW desert ... First "desert" landmark, crossing Lake Amistad..winds blowing like 60, thats Govners point, my fav camping site ( when the temps are over 80* ) Last years report you saw the overall pic...
Views: 424   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 9, 2011 6:45am
by SH
s
SH
BEDROCK JACK
A Monday at Chrisners. Back to rock moving looking for a new hot spot, site inspector Spyder on duty. . New tool introduction. . the bedrock Jack. Found a house moving jack, must be a 15 tonner ! This particular block didn't yield anything but flakes but...
Views: 1679   Replies: 16
Last Post: Feb 8, 2011 7:24pm
by Idahoe
b
BS
Ok Hal Google me this... lol
I found these at CCC all in the same hole and near some points. My best guess is some type of coral but why would they have collected them? Also here is some petrified sponge coral I found at the Perd camp. Here is a shot of some other stuff I have...
Views: 310   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 8, 2011 6:14pm
by SH
s
SH
1-7. . . CCC,,,2 BROKE BIRDS
And a complete one Its a very humble insitu but it was so sunny and warm I wanted to record the pointing shaddow finger. This smallish point was so well made that I made the effort to try to identify the exact type...To my great surprise, it confor...
Views: 404   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 8, 2011 5:57pm
by Tehuacana
b
BS
Flint/geode
Here is the base of a blade very thin well worked but the coolest part is the geode running down the center.
Views: 322   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 8, 2011 5:57pm
by BS
Views: 455   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 8, 2011 2:10pm
by Kris
Mike Massey
man i had a grand time tonight,my friend put on a great show.fun had by all whom attended..... hey brad i got some great video. if possible could you come help me figure out how to post so everyone can see a true proffesional at work.
Views: 321   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 8, 2011 9:51am
by Big BT
Views: 436   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 7, 2011 8:54am
by travis mcgaughey
SUPER BOWL XLV
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREENBAY PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 296   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 7, 2011 4:11am
by SH
t
Tucker
New finds from ktx
Got two perds, a Nolan, a scallorn, a sweet bulverde, and another point with the ears knocked off. Weird thing about that one is what looks like tip damage is really a shallow notch, I can't see what it was used for? Feel free to stick an I.D. on it if you want....
Views: 488   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 6, 2011 5:54pm
by Tucker
Corner Tang or No Corner Tang ! Found this today and its BOTHERING ME!!!!
1-31-2011 TANG OR NO TANG - THAT IS THE QUESTION - Found this little darlin today.. That little corner leg really disturbs me! WHAT IS THIS!! Tell me what you think! - Thanks! Whats with the little notch!! Whats with the 1 rounded off corner !!!!! STRE...
Views: 857   Replies: 15
Last Post: Feb 6, 2011 1:40am
by larry
t
Tucker
Old flint, new pics.
Re-arranged the cases, man there's a lot of memories sandwiched between that foam and glass. Thought y'all might want to have a look. These were all hand dug, by me, on one site.
Views: 353   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 6, 2011 1:38am
by Tucker
Ice cold heart breaker
Look at that flaking
Views: 521   Replies: 10
Last Post: Feb 5, 2011 3:31pm
by Snoop diggins
r
redman
Recent finds
Here are some points that have surfaced in the past few months. I found them on three different sites in Austin, Colorado and Fayette Counties. The big blade is 6.5 inches long with just a bit or cortex remaining on the base. If it is fact an Angostura, then its t...
Views: 859   Replies: 14
Last Post: Feb 4, 2011 9:41pm
by pat kinyon
s
SH
NOW EVERYONE CAN ENJOY
Pics from 2 years ago in Austin TX....No new snow now but we got the COLD if it does fall The present monster winter storm is a good chance for MILLIONS to make their own " flint man ".( Even Travis 1 )
Views: 644   Replies: 13
Last Post: Feb 3, 2011 12:33pm
by travis mcgaughey
Feb. 1, 2011
Found this am,....got cold and decided to go hm. Wondering about this granite pc. also,....
Views: 503   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 2, 2011 11:31pm
by Tucker
b
Big BT
Views: 380   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 2, 2011 11:26pm
by Tucker
s
SH
NEW NACHO SITE FINDS...
THIS SPACE RESERVED FOR FUTURE FINDS FROM THE NEW SCREENING SITE,WEEKEND OF SEPTEMBER - 17-18-19 2KX
Views: 2674   Replies: 44
Last Post: Feb 2, 2011 8:02pm
by SH
gone but not forgotten
this is one of my best personal finds, ussually i dont sale but was in a bind at the time. Not a texas find as i found this in ky where i live. But i have been chasing that rush ever since i found it. Sitting in boston bored tnight so i figured i would make a post.
Views: 321   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 2, 2011 7:16pm
by Terry Tucker
b
Big BT
one more
Here is another one I found this past week. Sure need help with an ID.
Views: 317   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 2, 2011 6:53pm
by Big BT
Austin Diggers Rocks !
Great pics from the field. Glad to see the diggers posting and sharing. Idaho is headed back so I will be back on posting soon. Keep the flint coming ! Great site-Great people.
Views: 624   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 2, 2011 6:42pm
by Idahoe
b
Big BT
Views: 419   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 2, 2011 5:32pm
by SH
bone ring
these are some finds from the beginning of the year. i think its a piece of a bone ring, i have found so much modern trash at this camp i thought it was plastic so i pinched it and when it didnt break i rubbed the dirt off better and was very surprised to see the des...
Views: 580   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 2, 2011 1:39pm
by Jon
Dr Gomer repairs at its best!!!! Check out these points that got repaired!
Hay!! Anyone got any broken bells or andice for sale?? I want some of these repaired too!!! Lewis W. got these repaired with Dr. Gomer BAD ASSSS!
Views: 572   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 2, 2011 1:26pm
by Jon
Views: 412   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 1, 2011 11:49pm
by hammer
ERA
Ive been doing some work on Inks Lake they have the lake down for people to work on their boatdocks,...have found several nice points but dont really know much about them will post pics of them this week, would like for someone to tell me what time frame they are fro...
Views: 503   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 1, 2011 8:52pm
by pat kinyon
CCC tomorrow
Going back to ccc in the morning. Hopefully I'll find a screamer
Views: 277   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2011 7:27pm
by Snoop diggins
g
GeeTen
Ancient campfire found....no blades to go with it though
Here are few pics from this weekend. Didn't have any luck scoring points, but I did manage to dig up this old campfire. Any thoughts or comments are appreciated. I kept hoping a blade was hiding somewhere close, but nothing yet. This campfire was about 5-1/2 feet...
Views: 469   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 1, 2011 7:08pm
by SH
a
asdf
Need help valuing small collection
Hi, I recently inherrited a small collection of arrowheads, and would like help valuing them. Most of them have prices on stickers on the back of them, but a lot of them don't. Judging by the price tags the collection has some serious value and I would like some advi...
Views: 606   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 1, 2011 6:42pm
by asdf
s
SH
FEW DRYWASH FINDS 1-31
As "usual" Badger started the morning off with a nice big find Looks can be deceiving without a scale reference Good luck continues Gower This shows the deepest section of the material washed into this little run off depression...Badger...
Views: 417   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 1, 2011 3:56pm
by snoop diggins
k
Kris
Todays Finds 1-31-11
Finally dug down a couple more feet... See through 4 hr dig felt great Have a nice day !
Views: 589   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 1, 2011 3:32pm
by Snoop diggins
Andice Texas 1/31/11
A few points from the bird/darl camp we've been digging
Views: 402   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2011 6:36am
by SH
b
Big BT
Good week 4 everyone
From the looks of everything on here in the past couple of days, I thank the spirits are giving up some great flint. Badger what a great find, I call it corner tang. What a perd, Pat's humming bird pic, SH"s post, Lunker hog kills, CCC reports and many new people t...
Views: 339   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2011 5:29am
by SH
Brad, Dugg, Dirk, Send me your phone numbers please.
The Paleo camp at ccc now owns my phone. I twenty years after that spots plowed over and udgg agaain someones gonna laugh over that moder artifact oakhillfats@live.com ive got a lotta time off wed and thurs
Views: 300   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2011 3:56pm
by DIGG DUGG
Todays Finds.
No idea what this is.. any ideas?? in the making of something I know that. Find of the day
Views: 641   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jan 31, 2011 4:46am
by SH
I.D. Help
This point was found in Hearne, TX. Chris J
Views: 361   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2011 4:30am
by SH
Views: 413   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 31, 2011 4:23am
by SH
Packed house at Fredericksburg
It was crowded today at the artifact show, more so then any of the previous ones we've been to there. Did run into Pat,Hal and Nacho but missed seeing some of the other regulars like Mike and Denise there. I'm sure Hal's got some pic's when he makes it back. Lots...
Views: 593   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jan 30, 2011 8:05pm
by Tehuacana
c
chuck
goin to chrisners
yeah think im goin to hit up chrisners today couldnt ask 4 a better day yee haw
Views: 303   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2011 10:28am
by chuck
b
B
Bad A** Perdiz
Here's one of Robs cases and a 2" Perdiz he found a Chrisners a couple weeks ago.
Views: 536   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 29, 2011 2:25pm
by B
t
Tucker
Dig report from the hole, first c-tang of 2011
Was sifting for birds for about two hrs. and only found two broke bases. So I decided to go "clean" out my deep dig spot and dig down. After siftin through the wash I started workin the west wall of the hole. After about five minutes this base comes out with a little...
Views: 480   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 29, 2011 11:42am
by Tucker
s
SH
NEW TERRIBLE SNOW DRIVING HAZARD
Latest videos on the Weather channel this morning of the traffic fighting the deep snow,, show a policeman writing out tickets to the crawing along vehicles... In some NE states it is illegal to drive a vehicle with even a trace of snow ANYWHERE on the vehicle
Views: 289   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2011 7:21am
by SH
Diggers Drawing
I have seen others post some of their artwork and I just thought I would do the same. This is a drawing that I have been working on for some time now. Maybe with a little less digging I will get it done. "Diggers"
Views: 834   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jan 29, 2011 6:39am
by SH
my 3rd attempt
my wife and my anniversary is tommorrow, so i"m going to give her a poorboy's gift from the .she just loves hummingbirds and my nickname for her is hummingbird. i did this painting this morning, hope she likes it.
Views: 324   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 29, 2011 6:26am
by SH
more pics, I could not change last post.
I will be at the Show in Fredericksburg. Here is my email address, I just want to get some facts on it. looks good in my frame
Views: 389   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 28, 2011 4:26pm
by Kris
ID Help
Here's a broke Rob found at Chrisners any ideas? Pothole camp is Hot!
Views: 510   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 28, 2011 11:57am
by B
CCC finds
Here's some recent finds from Chrisners the Darl drill my lovely wife found. Thanks for helping Stonedave SH I've been trying to post pics for months lol.
Views: 705   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jan 28, 2011 11:43am
by Brandon
my second attemept
in progress more detail on the way the beads were acquired by my brother and given to my wife for christmas . just thought ya'll would like to see them after i restrung them .
Views: 493   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 27, 2011 4:31am
by SH
k
Kris
Great hunt... sweet haul... Beautiful Day !
Well I had to pry my wife out of bed to go on what I was sure to be a great hunt. After only 30 minutes of poking around I found a little perfect perd, several tools. She found a bigger perd (busted ear) but nice work. She jumps down into the midden hole I...
Views: 537   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 27, 2011 8:04am
by travis mcgaughey
one beer later
O.K. well here goes,my first lajita i ever found was at ledge water. the very first thought was it had a scottsbluff appearance. since then i have found several more and MY theory is we are not the only people that picked up artifacts because they looked cool. but t...
Views: 774   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jan 27, 2011 6:35am
by Tehuacana
Fredricksburg this weekend?
Anyone headed to the show sat?
Views: 483   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jan 26, 2011 7:38pm
by Kris
Robs CCC finds
Here's some point's my boy Rob found the same day I found the others same camp too.
Views: 476   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 25, 2011 8:12am
by travis mcgaughey
Views: 700   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 25, 2011 5:38am
by SH
The loss of a diggin companion
Something horrible happend to me today at ccc My beloved blue heeler lost his life. He's been my diggin buddy since he was a pup, I always shared my finds with him if he wasn't off running around with spider. now he's playing fetch with the indian gods I found a fai...
Views: 676   Replies: 18
Last Post: Jan 25, 2011 5:17am
by SH
h
hammer
sorry for ya loss
keep on diggin man he,ll still be with ya !God give us one of the best gifts memories and cant nobody take them away!!!!!
Views: 274   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 25, 2011 1:02am
by Diggler
Help on these
Surface finds in Bastrop. Would like some expert opinions. StoneDave
Views: 1203   Replies: 21
Last Post: Jan 24, 2011 4:52pm
by Cluton
c
chuck
HELP PLEASE
i need help please
Views: 365   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 24, 2011 4:13am
by SH
SIGNS OF THE ZODIAK
really, all this time i thought i was an aquarian... now im supposed to be a capricorn? i hate to say this explitive but BULLSHAT...I DON'T KNOW HOW NOT TO BE A WATER BEERER!!!!!!!
Views: 281   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 24, 2011 4:06am
by SH
c
cgb
are there dig sites in tx panhandle/ lubbock area???
just moved to lubbock, dug a bit in tx hillcountry, tryin to find areas to dig in panhandle..anyone?
Views: 373   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 24, 2011 3:52am
by SH
Views: 439   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 24, 2011 3:40am
by SH
g
gman
looking for DFW area car pooler
I am heading out tomorrow to a dig 150 miles South of DFW, and I am looking for someone to ride along and help with gas. My car. $20 per day to dig all day. let me know if anyone is interested. doubleplay444@yahoo.com gman
Views: 441   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 23, 2011 10:00pm
by gman
big ole pot o beans
have to wait till they cool. to put them up...... did'nt know i would have to watch the musical AGAIN. but as long as i'm here. i might (this is where i need to find a nit under a microscope smiley) as well try to figure out how to make everybody on this site smile a...
Views: 249   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 23, 2011 9:51pm
by pat kinyon
c
chuck
photos
i got the url right and everything but its not showing my pic its just showing an x what do i need to do
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2011 5:58pm
by chuck
c
chuck
Views: 316   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 23, 2011 10:23am
by chuck
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Free Forum powered by Bravenet