Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
f
Fred
Guestmap and popup blockers
Some people have reported a problem seeing or getting to the guestmap with firewalls or popup blockers enabled. Any solution to this?
Views: 349   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 28, 2004 10:53am
by Morgan
b
Billy
Guest Book Title/Name
Hi, After many months I've just installed my (Bravenet's) Guest Book and discovered the title of the guest book is incorrect = "william's Guest Book". Does anyone know how I can correct this error please. Many thanks Billy
Views: 288   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2004 8:25am
by Billy
l
Lee
Ip address
It is not accepting my ip address when I post.
Views: 331   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2004 1:39am
by Peter
c
Carol
Where do you paste the code for your guestbook?
Where do you paste the code for your guestbook? I know you can't paste it in the body of your page cause I tried it. I read the help page already so don't bother.
Views: 293   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2004 1:28am
by Peter
h
hiral
vote caster and counter stats service
ive gt a vote caster and counter stats sevice but when i put the service codes they do not appear on my site
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 27, 2004 6:37am
by Peter
Views: 336   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 27, 2004 5:56am
by Carrie
l
LEi
*YELLS HELLPPPP!!!*
hi! i'm using IE and it quits everytime I open the webpage editor... i tried using AOL it did opened.. but then.. I can't open the files.. and it won't show up on the other window.. i'm beginning to loose my patience!!!! arrggghhhh!!! HELP!!!!
Views: 315   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 26, 2004 2:50pm
by LEi
k
Kamal
Publish web site
Please let send the details that how can I publish my site on your server as I have no detais of server , DNS and other details.
Views: 301   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 26, 2004 2:30pm
by Peter
j
Jem
uh,, wonder if bravenet supports mySQL, php, or cgi-bin
um.. i'm just wondering if bravenet supports mySQL, php, or cgi-bin. If someone knows plz email me.
Views: 353   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 25, 2004 2:28pm
by Morgan
j
Janaj
Abt. Mail forms
Hi Bravenet ! How can i change the questions in Email form? It's urgent. Plz respond, Janaj.
Views: 325   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 25, 2004 8:51am
by Morgan
Change login password
Anyone know how to change one's login password, please? I want to pass my site on to someone else to run; they can keep the username but I want to give them a different password from the one I use. Thanks.
Views: 327   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 24, 2004 7:30am
by Robert
b
Bruno
Mailing List Pro: suggestions
I'm very happy with your Mailing list/Newsletter services but I think you should add also 1000 and 2000 subscribers fees at very low cost so people like me without very big requests can manage more than 500 users. Sure I will never pay $99/year to have 3000 subscr...
Views: 368   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 24, 2004 12:27am
by Peter
Email Form
Dear Bravnet, I have signed up for a Bravenet Email Form and I have copied and pasted the code in to my web-making software (Frontpage), but when I finished the file and uploaded to the web, I notice that the service had a message that said, This form is inoperati...
Views: 400   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 23, 2004 11:43am
by Chrissy
m
Matt
How Can I Find Out My Bravenet DNS Details?!?
how can I find out what my bravenet dns server details are,I need them for my new domain on serve360. thanks in advance Matt
Views: 412   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2004 10:28am
by Morgan
Of course we can add those services... but how do we take them away!?!
Help me!! I have like live chat and all this stuff and i want to get rid of them!!!!
Views: 379   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2004 9:43am
by Morgan
d
Donna
The Photo Album....
I've recetly had a viewer to my website add a photo to my photo album. And He brought it to my attention that his IP addy is being displayed along with the caption for the picture. Is there any way that I can disable having their ISP addy's posted ?
Views: 535   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 22, 2004 8:23pm
by Donna
j
josh
Links
how do you add links from one of your pages to another?
Views: 400   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 22, 2004 7:18pm
by Morgan
m
Martin
How to
Hello. I am quite new to web sites and especially this one. I would like for some one to explain just how I can add some of my photos onto my website. Also regarding the Vote tab which I can place on the website. Can I generate my own topics which people can vote....
Views: 442   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 22, 2004 4:16pm
by Morgan
w
Wingz
Guest Book Entry
Does anyone know if it's possible to set a Guest Book post so that it will always remain as the first entry in the guestbook? Haven't been able to find any way to do it, so it may not be an option. Thanks ................ Merry Christmas
Views: 404   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 22, 2004 4:14pm
by Morgan
question website
what I would like to know is I may need to uninstall Windows98 what will happen to my website? Will I lose my website in the process, or will it still be there when windows 98 is re installed. Jennifer.
Views: 422   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 22, 2004 4:08pm
by Wingz
change my email address
Hi, I want to change my email address from dknaus@911info.net to mdknaus@911info.net Thank you, Diane Knaus
Views: 416   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 22, 2004 10:24am
by Morgan
m
Matty
Remove selected messages
Is there a way to disable this feature to those that visit the forum?
Views: 384   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 22, 2004 10:24am
by Morgan
d
DI
need help with side bad
I recently added the FAQ service to my bravenet website, and it automatically added it in my "things to do" sidebar. But now i've deleted my FAQ service and was wondering how to take that out of my things to do. I've tried to use the website editor, i've even found...
Views: 436   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 22, 2004 8:45am
by DI
m
mary
Message forum password won't work for one person
I have my forum set to require a password for people to post, but for one person, it won't let her in. It just keeps kicking her back to the password login. Any ideas why?
Views: 367   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 22, 2004 7:07am
by mary
c
chue
Help
Can someone show me how to get a start with adding a code to the page.
Views: 388   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 22, 2004 2:00am
by Peter
c
Chris
I can't save my changes for my web site!
I have a pro account, my own domain name all set up through bravenet and then I go and add some things to my site now that I hav more tools and such because I am on pro instead of free I add the changes. It says changes saved and all like it did on the free account b...
Views: 1567   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 21, 2004 9:34pm
by Chris
sound files in journal
Can sound files be embedded in web journal?
Views: 386   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 21, 2004 10:18am
by Pigburner
The journal is not opening through browsing path.
Dear Sir, Hello, The journal is not opening through browsing path. the address is http://s_k_a_.bravejournal.com tell me how can I access my journal through the the address. Thanks. Shaban Khan
Views: 396   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 21, 2004 10:00am
by Corwings
m
matt
Email Not Working!!!
Every time I try to log into my email account I get the error, "connection dropped by imap server." Can anyone explain to me whats going on here? matt
Views: 516   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 21, 2004 8:35am
by Morgan
Me again!
(thanks for helping me) but is there other ways of paying than master card? (or any other card?)
Views: 423   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 20, 2004 10:21pm
by Morgan