Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
what were they thinking
this point has minimal flaking,and micro serrations
Views: 377   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 17, 2011 7:25am
by eric
ccc
Views: 368   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 17, 2011 5:00am
by SH
r
redman
Old Western & Indian photos
Thought you all might find these links interesting - (just copy & paste the following URLs onto your browser) http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2011/02/23/from-the-archive-frontier-life-in-the-west/2713/ http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2010/11/15/nor...
Views: 634   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 17, 2011 4:53am
by SH
CCC in the morning
Gonna hit the CCC in the morning till around 3 i hope some atx diggers make it in excited finally digg again> just practicing for the shinDIGG next month!
Views: 438   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 16, 2011 3:47pm
by snoop diggins
What do I have here?
Have found these "things" randomly surface hunting over the last few years on my hunting lease in Coryell Co. Can y'all help educate me by letting me know what I have here...
Views: 392   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 16, 2011 2:01pm
by BS
b
Brent
Who are you?
Would any of y'all post a pic of yourself and your name you use on here along with your real name so I can try to remember y'all?
Views: 483   Replies: 13
Last Post: Mar 16, 2011 11:10am
by Diggler
nachos?
just wondering if nacho was still doing any digs, havnt seen anything lately and hes not on the "pay digs" anymore
Views: 1061   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 16, 2011 4:56am
by SH
sunday finds poss. resharpened plainview???
not a good pic, yall let me know? found about 3ft deep rootbeer color flint 1 3/4 long 7/8 wide???
Views: 545   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 15, 2011 9:11pm
by sandman
t
Tony
1st pay dig?
Going on first pay dig this weekend and I'm getting a little nervous and anxious. I know this is a very broad question to ask but here it goes...where do I start??? There's supposed to ample surface hunting but I plan on being there 3 days and I want to try my at han...
Views: 1084   Replies: 29
Last Post: Mar 15, 2011 9:10pm
by Tony (aka Bud Ma...
everybody
thanx guys for all your tips .i really enjoy going out and being in the outdoors ,getting back to nature .going to be two weeks before i can go dig ,but that dont bother me cause i dream digg in my sleep ha ha. thanks again for every bodys replys...mav
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2011 8:13pm
by snoop diggins
new to digging
i go out with my kids and we surface look . now im getting into digging i need some tips anybody? email me at maverickleroy @gmail.com thank you
Views: 379   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 15, 2011 6:46pm
by snoop diggins
Pat this ones for you
You asked for a little scenery pics a long ways back heres a good one!
Views: 708   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 15, 2011 5:26am
by SH
Soccer field point
I see irony here!!! Have spent many hours lately digging, scratching, walking, coughing, etc. searching and searching for points, with little luck. 15 minutes into my daughter's soccer practice, I look down and what's laying in the middle of the soccer field?......
Views: 374   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 15, 2011 5:02am
by SH
wiggle pick
just got of work and i cant wait to try my two brand new wiggle picks i custom made at the shop today!
Views: 344   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2011 4:50am
by SH
d
DBULL
Nice little birdies
Found these these tow birdies yesterday. Perdiz was found surface hunting. Then dug the Toyah up in the same spot less than 6" apart.
Views: 390   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 14, 2011 8:12am
by DBULL
Dug all day didnt find nothing!!!!!
Went to Chrisner's didnt find nothing.Hadnt been in years.Where's a good place near Temple????
Views: 482   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 13, 2011 9:32pm
by Chrys
Views: 446   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 13, 2011 5:23pm
by G-towndigger
Andice tx sayurday
Lunch break
Views: 383   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 13, 2011 1:48pm
by maverick
saturday finds
it was a good day, went to try out a new site and screened for a few hours. will try to go back tommorrow afternoon.
Views: 383   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 13, 2011 7:25am
by pat kinyon
Latest finds
This frame is my latest finds including the Darls on the left bottom corner and the 5 points on the top left. Just trying to stoke some fire in you diggers. There out there. All you need is some back muscles and beer.
Views: 376   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 11, 2011 1:53pm
by Flintpig
Views: 445   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 10, 2011 8:26pm
by Flintpig
r
roy
ccc
going to chrisners friday and saturday,anyone going?
Views: 350   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 10, 2011 9:31am
by Brent
s
SH
FRONT PAGE DIGGER
Badger was really pleased with her find at CCC, such a relatively light color really stood out against the black dirt ( and dirty paw ) Spyder gives all the morning's work a HoHum
Views: 487   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 10, 2011 4:59am
by SH
g
GeeTen
Need help on ID of a few pieces
These first couple belong to a friend of my wife. The supposedly came from somewhere between Hondo and Bandera. Not sure what they are. I haven't seen anything like these before. The little black point is made of glass. These next three pieces I hav...
Views: 294   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 10, 2011 4:40am
by SH
c
curtis
ID help
I found this a couple of weeks ago in Coke co. Texas. It is a surface find, that I just cant ID. The tip is broken, but maybe someone can id it for me. thanks
Views: 348   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 9, 2011 11:46am
by pat kinyon
paleo
been wanting to get in the saftey deposit box so i could put my best paleo find ever up for everyones enjoyment, but just have'nt been able to get er done. thanks to modern technology and my brother. here it is.
Views: 719   Replies: 13
Last Post: Mar 7, 2011 10:17pm
by rick
Point id
My buddy got this as a gift. It's from beaumont tx and I'm stumped. Looks like a perd with an extra nipple.
Views: 365   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 8, 2011 4:02pm
by Tucker
t
Tucker
Good dig today
Had a good dig today, found a couple bulverdes, a la jita, a sweet thin curved basetang, a small blade, and some brokes. Here are the unbroken points The bt is the find of the day, it's super thin and I've never found one like it before, the triangular blade i...
Views: 392   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 8, 2011 7:13am
by eric
r
rgs
good read
http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/24870/scientists+amazing+california+discovery+includes+fishing+tackle+12000+years+old/
Views: 298   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 8, 2011 6:08am
by SH
s
SH
SPRING TIME IN TEXAS
...... ...Beautifull WX, blooms are bloomin...Not everybody can enjoy the treat...BEE's had to work I had to work doing some landscaping (best find just a fat knife ) Even the CEO had to work ! And the dogs were practicing Somebody's in...
Views: 452   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 8, 2011 5:59am
by SH
t
Tucker
Last weeked points and incised stone
Found these last weekend incised stone, drilled bone ornament, castrovilles, la Jitas broke perdizes and some others. Here is the drilled bone piece. Close up of the carved stone
Views: 318   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 8, 2011 5:43am
by SH
Point Identification Assistance
Just wanted to get a few opinions on the point types reflected in the photos below...Appreciate any help ahead of time! and the backsides.... and then there's this surface find in the hill country... here with some light..tough to see but highly defined se...
Views: 750   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 8, 2011 5:05am
by SH
d
Don
National Treasures
Has anybody else looked at the dealers and links section lately? You have to check out the newest one called national treasures.This person is trying to sell crap and at ridiculous prices. At first I got mad but now I'm laughing at it. Whoever you are that owns that...
Views: 603   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 7, 2011 6:06am
by Don
old flint
here`s some finds from last march from a day of screening with nacho. heres the heartbreakers i think thats a pipe creek in the middle or a worked down ensor my roland nolan with pink bands and a point that came from the deep baby powder layer the blades the one...
Views: 409   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 6, 2011 11:15pm
by Diggler
dry spell is over
found my first really nice point of the year and a couple of tools. first the big tool a bone crusher/ mono smoothed on 4 sides, well never mind heres all of it at once . this mono made of some strange material insitu of my little sweety. now with scale....
Views: 658   Replies: 16
Last Post: Mar 6, 2011 8:52pm
by Snoop diggins
k
Kris
B 4 Phonograph, LP’s, 45's , CD’s and MP3's
They Played These ! I’m looking for more disks from the same group, but I have found none. The groups name is SUN they used em in big parties and they aint from around here. There was only one example in the book I have, It said they played in the 60's...
Views: 664   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 6, 2011 6:58pm
by Tehuacana
h
hammer
new spot
i found some new stuff this past week at a new spot pottery shards scatterded everywhere i found several scraperblades and two points and some i guess ya would call them hammerstones coolstuff gonna try to get some more and post for yall !!!Good Luck everyone and God...
Views: 313   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2011 2:06pm
by hammer
Andice Texas 3/6/11
First one of the day, one tiny nick in the ear but she's long. I will have better pics later.
Views: 335   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 6, 2011 10:36am
by G-towndigger
b
Brio
Newbie here...with ?? about points
Hey everyone, been checking out the site for awhile now and decided to post up. I am 27 and have loved collecting points since I was can remember and have finally begun to go on pay digs that I have the time to do so. My fiance and I went to TJ's 2 wks ago and had...
Views: 361   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 6, 2011 8:05am
by Brio
For the sake of this board
It's about time to think about donating a little for the sake of this great site. Michelle does a great job of keeping the site going at no charge to anyone who really cant afford to donate. But for those who can please consider a small donation to keep this great si...
Views: 479   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 6, 2011 7:38am
by SH
Nick & Gordon digging videos
I hope you enjoy Gordon and I digging artifacts at Chilo's Ranch and Frio River Landing. You may have seen the Part 1 on Austin Diggers website a few months back, but Part 2 - 4 are completely new videos. Enjoy! -Nick Nick & Gordon: Texas Artifact Hunters (Pa...
Views: 306   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 6, 2011 7:03am
by SH
the new guy
i just started to looking at different sites and reading yalls stuff.i have a couple of ranches on the river in menard texas and have dug in several spots iam wanting to know if what iam finding has any worth. could yall help thanks.
Views: 270   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 5, 2011 5:11pm
by Tehuacana
t
Tony
Anybody at Chrisners today? (Mar 5th)
Would like to head out to Chrisners around noon and was wondering if anybody will be there to kinda show me around?
Views: 306   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 5, 2011 12:12pm
by snoop diggins
t
Tony
Chrisners today thread
Pat, if you, or anybody, decide to go to Chrisners today, give me a call 254-640-1899. Michelle, sorry for extra thread but phone not letting my "reply" to comments. And sorry you can't make it out today!
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2011 10:44am
by Tony
Knappin blades
Flotowns latest, just got some good flint in.
Views: 487   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 5, 2011 7:05am
by SH
National Treasure !!!!
i have been picking up fossils and flint since the 1950's ,I have thrown away ,or not picked up better trash,I doubt if any of their treasurs will ever be papered !! Unless its the papers some one used to train their new dog on. I also believe ,they are not up to the...
Views: 282   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 5, 2011 6:56am
by Michelle
to die for
yep, if your talking about the newly acquired artifact utopia that big bt's ran across.from this pic i could count 6 untouched exept by nature kitchen middens and atleast 4 plowed thru by bull dozer. 400 acres with two major creek tributaries to the south concho riv...
Views: 475   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 5, 2011 6:46am
by SH
for Michelle
hey Michelle,next time your out to chrisners i left a little something for you by the sign in board. oh and by the way i left spyder with a full belly of sience diet and bologna bits.
Views: 667   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 4, 2011 6:45am
by pat kinyon
Petrified Wood Points
I'd posted this one in a frame with others before but here it is seperate. I found it in eastern LaSalle co. back in the early '80's. Not much flint in that area but tons of petrified wood, so they probably used what was at hand. The tip was knicked when I found it...
Views: 769   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 4, 2011 5:33am
by SH
b
Big BT
Flint amusement park
Thanks snoop for the name I like it. here are some more from the park. also found some nice tools will post later.
Views: 350   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2011 9:10pm
by Snoop diggins
My best Yet from CCC
Heres a gurerro maybe
Views: 409   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 3, 2011 7:44pm
by Snoop diggins
l
lucky
Bell County inscribed rock
Seems like alot of inscribed rocks are being found latley in the Bell Co. area.Ive read a article on the Gault site scribed rocks.I wonder what the indian that made mine was keeping track of? Pretty frickin cool! It has markings on all five sides.
Views: 443   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 3, 2011 7:21pm
by lucky
Point ID?
found this one a CCC ranch behind the house a few years ago it has a heavy bevel and diagonal flakeing on both sides anyone have a clue on the type? I would think some kind of langtry or gary but its so twisted and crazy flaked I dont know
Views: 376   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 3, 2011 9:22am
by DrRock
b
Big BT
Word from the new site.
Pat, SW and myself went to the new site yesterday. Pat found a 3 5/8 blade that is to die for. In all we had a blast. For the 4 hours we were out, we all came home with many points. I will post my pics tonight. Pat is on his way back to RR. So I am sure he will g...
Views: 305   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2011 8:09am
by travis mcgaughey
Ammonite with nice suture patters
Found in a gravel bar here in Georgetown.
Views: 455   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 3, 2011 5:33am
by SH
i
Idahoe
New Zealand Points
Greetings from New Zealand ! Idaho reporting from earthquake country. I am hopeful with all the newly exposed dirt there will be a point or two for the old spud to collect. The Maori say if you dig to deep you will find seawater.... More to come with pics soon.
Views: 305   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2011 5:07am
by SH
Temple show
Does anybody know when the next temple show is I dont see it on the events page
Views: 283   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 2, 2011 4:53pm
by Flo-town digger
Natural springs
Can natural springs be considered a water source to start a search for digging sites? We don't have any rivers or creeks but we do have numerous springs on our place in Coryell county. I have found some points on the surface near the springs but have not done any d...
Views: 496   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 2, 2011 2:23pm
by Matt
g
GeeTen
Finds from 2-20-11.....Don't give nate all the credit
Here are my finds from 2-20-11. You might recognize this first pic from Nate's post. We dug together that day. Sorry for the picture quality, I was using my phone. Here is one of my highlights from the day. A slate gorget. Too bad it was broke. I'm...
Views: 530   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 2, 2011 12:18pm
by TIM MCCARVER
CCC?
I see many references to "ccc". What is it?
Views: 333   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 2, 2011 7:31am
by Tony
b
brent
anyone wanna help a newby or let me tagalong?
I live in Holland tx close to salado. Is there any pay digs close that arent "cleaned out" already? I just want to meet up and help and watch. I can pay my way but i have never dug/screened and do not have a clue where to start. I read all the post's on here and look...
Views: 711   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 2, 2011 7:12am
by Tony
Anyone ever dugg @ Mickinney S**** in juntion?
Its a little closer to me than ccc was wanting to know if its worth the drive? Thanks in advance
Views: 848   Replies: 23
Last Post: Mar 1, 2011 8:25pm
by Tony
a
Adam
Arrowhead collection
I came across this collection when a family member died. I believe most pieces were collected in the Lake Whitney area. What have I got here? Any and all information would be appreciated. Does the collection have any value? I don't see a way to attach pictures t...
Views: 656   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 1, 2011 12:31pm
by Adam
b
Big BT
New camp site found
This was the 29 points found by me SW took home 23for the day. drills bunch of brokes Only complete spotted Nolan We do have permission to dig so more to come out. This was all surface hunt.
Views: 581   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 1, 2011 10:27am
by G-towndigger
A few pics from the weekend. My new inscribed rock.
Just a few cleaned up or extras I missed
Views: 478   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 1, 2011 8:24am
by travis mcgaughey
s
SH
FLO & G-TWN' s DISCARDED JUNK
We dug at the drywash for a while yesterday ( til we gave up in disgust ) We see all those great points being found by F & G with little brokes....well we thought we were digging downstream from the dirty duo, Nary a G-.05 in the lot The morning might hav...
Views: 341   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 1, 2011 8:56am
by G-towndigger
Views: 554   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 1, 2011 8:45am
by snoop diggins
Headed digging
I read the site all the time just don't comment alot. I'm headed to a friend of mine's ranch in Hamilton CO and going to dig and shed hunt. I'll post pics when i get back on Monday, I'm very excited....
Views: 273   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 1, 2011 8:22am
by travis mcgaughey
Happy 41 B-Day to meeeeeee ...... !!!!!!!!!!! Port Aransas all weekend!!!
Hellooo all! Sorry ! I had to goto Port Aransas for the weekend and did some fishing.. WEll, there were high sea's so so much for the "Deep Sea" part of the trip! Hot some good boat sight seeing in though!! was a great weekend!!! But did do a little bay fishi...
Views: 488   Replies: 13
Last Post: Feb 28, 2011 1:09pm
by G-towndigger
g
GeeTen
For Flo-town
Hey Flo, I have a couple nice chunks of flint I have been hanging on to, would you be interested in knapping me a couple points? Let me know, we can work something out. Shoot me an email. Thanks.
Views: 320   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2011 10:58am
by GeeTen
t
Tony
The McKinnerney-S**** Ranch
Any feedback on this ranch near Junction...what's the hunting like, what's the river like? Its one of the "pay dig" sites advertised here.
Views: 470   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 27, 2011 7:49pm
by Tony
i
Idahoe
Bell Point Restoration
Its really tough to find a Bell and even harder to find one whole. I just had to send it to Dr. Gomer. It had a chunk broken from the wing, otherwise it was just perfect and so collectable. It's beveled with a perfect point, great symetry and Archaic flaking. It nee...
Views: 711   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 27, 2011 6:15pm
by Michelle
Andice Texas February 26
My first mini point this morning. Found it shoveling out the hole which is good cause it probably would have gone through my screen. Will post more hopefully.
Views: 525   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 27, 2011 7:16am
by SH
b
BS
A few Covingtons
The big three look like Covingtons to me not sure about the small one.
Views: 378   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 27, 2011 6:59am
by SH
s
SH
HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME 2-26-11
The very first ever cyber dig was accomplished on the Austin Diggers website by G-Towndigger... And we were ALL there.. see todays posting of " ANDICE TEXAS FEBRUARY 26 " G-T posted finds as they came out of the ground at 12:04 PM 12:26 PM 1:22 P...
Views: 415   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2011 5:22pm
by SH
t
Tucker
Poachers
Well I guess you can add us to the list of folks who've been poached... Too bad they left a nice shumla and a curved blade on top of the throw dirt. Anyways game cameras are going up as well as "other measures." maybe I'll catch one in a pig snare lol
Views: 674   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 26, 2011 10:29am
by Matt
s
SH
FAMILIES OF TRAVIS 2 - JON & JEFF
Your little boys are doing just fine when I left them they were loading their firearms hopeing for a whole stampeding herd of Wild hogs tonight
Views: 584   Replies: 16
Last Post: Feb 26, 2011 7:11am
by Travis Laeding (...
if the shoe fits
port aransas without a pole. buisness as usual. oh well at least i had my camera.soooo would you call this a fue bird. thats just NASTY, i say dont wear it. itS like A S S I D.
Views: 392   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 26, 2011 5:57am
by pat kinyon
Andice Friday
Couple nice birds today, heading back for more Tommorow.
Views: 395   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 26, 2011 5:41am
by SH
Digging today
A friend found this today in Hearne. Nothing for me. Cleaned up
Views: 296   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2011 5:28am
by SH
Last week
Found these little pieces last week in Burnet County,... Any ideas on what they might be? I found these on top of the ground walking around a couple of creeks,...for about an hour or so.
Views: 540   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 26, 2011 5:11am
by SH
b
BS
Robs Chrisners finds
Well we hit it again on Thursday and Rob found a couple of nice ones (bwlow). I also found two points but broke a G-9 darl in half thanks to whoever tore my hole to heck. I am the first to say no one owns a hole but people should dig w/ respect the hole I have been d...
Views: 607   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 25, 2011 12:29pm
by BS
Anyone have any painted pebbles for sale?
Wanting to pick up a couple more to add to a frame. I know some of you hunt southwest texas, so thought I would ask here. Thanks.
Views: 1092   Replies: 21
Last Post: Feb 25, 2011 7:32am
by SH
possible mclennan county plainview !
this came out of mclennan county outside of waco. it has really nice paleo flaking, three flutes, and you can tell it was later picked up and resharpened by another indian. you can see resharpening on the tip and the triple flutes and more resharpening on the reverse...
Views: 672   Replies: 16
Last Post: Feb 25, 2011 7:23am
by pat kinyon
r
redman
Goliad area
I just finished reading a report on a flint workshop discovered along the sandy s**** of Lone Tree Lake in Goliad County, Texas. The site is located seven miles south of the town of Goliad and two miles west of the San Antonio River. The site is approximately 1...
Views: 406   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2011 6:40am
by SH
For the new folks?
I'm sure this site is packed full of advice on how to get started... the who, what, when and wheres about artifact hunting. I don't have much time because about to put kiddos to bed but, before I do, I wanted to throw out a couple questions. Where are some good place...
Views: 403   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 24, 2011 8:42pm
by Tehuacana
r
rgs
Some of my best from 2010
Some of you may remember these, I purchased a large collection, mostly bird points this summer, well here is the best of that group. I'm taking up to my father, so we can cull out some of his frames, will post pics of his new arranged frames, once i get back.
Views: 540   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 24, 2011 7:39am
by rgs
b
Brent
Any screen digs coming up?
Does anyone know of a good screening coming up? I am wanting to try it out. If so and my schedule is open I possibly could be the next person you need. Let me know prices and where it is. Thanx yall
Views: 332   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 24, 2011 5:38am
by SH
ID Help
Found these in Hearne, TX. I believe the second one is a langtry, just not sure on the first. I've posted the third one before, but here's a better picture. CJ
Views: 390   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 23, 2011 9:04pm
by Chris J
Unbelieveable !
Sorry, no dig finds...yet...The old Idaho boy gets to head back to Texas in two weeks for some diggin ! I plan on excavating some great stuff. Pat, lets dig. Hal, sharpen your pick.. Finds to follow.
Views: 607   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 23, 2011 5:56pm
by Idahoe
e
eric
Went Fishing
Went fishing this past weekend in Matagorda and caught 3 keeper Reds and a bunch of other fish. Unfortunately I haven't even got out to hunt flint. It's killing me. Here are a couple pics of the Reds,one tagger and two slot fish. 32", 26", and 20"
Views: 300   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 23, 2011 6:25pm
by eric
posting my first pic
well it took a couple of hundred tries, but now I got it.
Views: 363   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 23, 2011 1:38pm
by eric
my recent surface finds minus the drill
click on the pic it gets bigger
Views: 663   Replies: 12
Last Post: Feb 23, 2011 5:44am
by SH
l
lucky
website
[roughly] what does it cost to run your own arrowhead website Michelle? I sell alot of point on ebay and im tired of the fees.
Views: 327   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 22, 2011 7:28pm
by Michelle
Shadow box for my Kerrville
Shadow box I got for my Kerrville.
Views: 369   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 22, 2011 7:01pm
by Chris J
s
SH
REALLY BIG TOOTH DISPLAY
I first spotted this display from a distance and thought it was flint arrowheads... Looks good and they sell teeth ( with some various fish skelatal bones ) by the pound. Much cheaper than flint > > > > nice teeth
Views: 336   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2011 6:12am
by SH
c
Cluton
Hal! More stuff for ya to see out of bastrop county! What a week!
came out of hole today! Still 1 1/2ft down, went 4 ft down today no flake or points! Just between 11/2 and 2 ft! What a San Saba, the little scallorn is a beauty too!
Views: 979   Replies: 11
Last Post: Feb 21, 2011 4:06am
by SH
Brent's finds
hey Brent enjoyed meeting you today!you must have pulled a rabbit out of your hat in your last few minutes there.
Views: 344   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 21, 2011 3:54am
by SH
s
SH
ADVENTURES ON THE NUECES 2-16
Idahoe Bill came over from Louisiana to grovel in the Texas dirt again for a couple of days First artifact in seven months...a humble but nicely made tip...a dry spell ender Just LOOK at that disgustingly clean glove. Like riding a bicycle, old skil...
Views: 563   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 20, 2011 9:28am
by pat kinyon
i
Idahoe
Diggin with Hal.
Diggin with Hal is always an adventure. Just as soon as the hard digging started, hal is off chasing butterflies. Geesh.. I mentioned to Hal that butterflies are not Archaic and he needs to get in the pit and dig. After spending most of the morning digg...
Views: 388   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 20, 2011 7:08am
by SH
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Free Forum powered by Bravenet