General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Password gate
I have the password gate installed but the pages I want to protect are public How do I make them privbate so I can add them to the gate?
Views: 294   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 7:47pm
by Morgan
d
Danny
hyperlincs? adding lincs
ok, I have these slots on the side of my template which are for adding lincs, does anyone know how i can add lincs to these slots.
Views: 310   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 6:17pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
Counter problems...
Hi. Where my counter once was on my site is now the message: "Counter code has changed, please update your counter." When I log into BraveNet I get the following error: "Sorry, but this service has suffered an unrecoverable error of some sort." Has BraveNet shut down...
Views: 278   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 2:46pm
by silas prophet
s
sashow
data loss on forum!?
just found that the new entries on the forum made several hours ago has all lost... and my edited setting in the account has reset to the day before too.. has bravenet encountered the server problem today?>?? any backup on bravenet so that it can resume the new en...
Views: 270   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 1:22pm
by Stephen Chapman
Forum does not update for one visitor
A regular visitor to our forum has complained that: "every time i come to this site the only way i can get the page to update itself,is to post a message. why? help " I suggested refreshing the browser in case he was viewing a cached version, but this has not...
Views: 276   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 1:04pm
by Morgan
m
mauco
Need Help With Bravenet's Free Fonts
Please, how can I make use of Bravenet's free fonts. I've downloaded them but can't install them in my fonts folders. Thanks in anticipation of your kind response.
Views: 270   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 12:51pm
by mauco
f
Fazlie
Cannot Sign In
Why i cannot sign in even using correct username and password?
Views: 248   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 10:54am
by Levi
e-mail adres/guestbook
I don't get a warning that someone enterd my guestbook because my mailadress has changed. I can not find how to correct this, please help.
Views: 262   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 9:03am
by Huib Marsman
multiple question polls
I'm helping a friend with her website on tripod.com and I want to put up a multiple question mini poll but can't find how to add more than one question to a poll. Is there any way to do this without subscribing to the pro version? If so how? thankyou for any assistan...
Views: 247   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 3:20am
by TxWolf1980
r
Redsun
Need help with the Navigation Bar on my web page!
I need to find out how to change my Navigation bar for my web page. I want to reorder my list but I don't know how. Does anyone know how to reorder them? If so please let me know as soon as posable! Redsun
Views: 277   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 2:23am
by Morgan
'view my guestbook' question
Hi, I would like to know if I can add a button that says 'view my guestbook' ..? I've seen that on other sites and you can read the guestbook entries others have posted. Does Bravenet have this opttion? thanks in advance! irene
Views: 253   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2005 2:19am
by Morgan
t
tmax89
CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE PLEASE
please come check out my website and tell me if there are any flaws on it... i already know that the mailing list doesn't work and i am working on it... please feel free to ask any questions about it SIGN MY GUESTBOOK PLEASE!!! thanks, tmax
Views: 318   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 18, 2005 2:25pm
by Christopher Fuen...
Fracking Guestbook doesn't work!!!!!!!
Whats up with the D*** guestbook? I have spent 45 minutes here looking for answers and all I have found is this forum. I have a frames page and the d*** thing won't load in the frame when you click the home button. I have went thru it numerous times and everything is...
Views: 288   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 18, 2005 1:10pm
by Resnick
how do i unsubscribe from bravenet
Refer to the subject.
Views: 290   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 18, 2005 12:59pm
by Stephen Chapman
password gate
When members use the password gate to login is there any html code I can input that would bring their user name through onto the linked page so that they are greeted with a welcome personalised to them? until now I have had to create a seperate page for each member s...
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 18, 2005 12:54pm
by Stephen Chapman
j
Josh
HELP ADMIN.!!
I had a screen name that controlled my webssite, the first one links to my website http://devoted.to/abercrombie, the next one should be http://continue.to/abercrombie but it says the links not active or something, the problem... i dont now what screen name i used...
Views: 291   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 18, 2005 12:47pm
by Josh
I NEED HELP SO BAD! I don't remember my exact username!!
And my email I registed with doesn't exist anymore, but I"m needing to edit my message board.. Can anyone help me in anyway!??? Please??
Views: 254   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 18, 2005 12:39pm
by Stephen Chapman
Email not recognized
I keep getting a request for my email add and respond I get an answer back with a authorization num and a link the link is normal print and I do it manualy send back but get email not recog. what do I do? do you have your own email service Hepl Ron
Views: 293   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 18, 2005 11:51am
by Morgan
Can't connect with FTP
The note at BraveNet states: You can use the FTP program of your choice to upload and download files to your site. There are many FTP clients available for free online. I've been trying using the latest version of Fetch but I keep getting error messages when I tr...
Views: 297   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 18, 2005 6:16am
by Martin E. Meserv...
d
Diane
Music
How do I put a song I downloaded onto my computer on my webpage? I dont want the free ones that have no lyrics. I have the song on my computer but how do I get it onto the website? Thanks all Diane
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 10:06pm
by Corwings
template problem
I just signed up for my website today, and have been messing around with it most of the day. I was able to add pictures and services. However, i wanted to add a template to my site. I downloaded it, but when i went to put it up on the site, i overwrote the index f...
Views: 237   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 7:26pm
by Morgan
n
nell
counter settings change on their own
I set up my counters NOT to count my own hits. Two times now, they've been changed somehow (both of them, and not by me) to count my own "visits to the counter." What gives? Who is changing this? Or does it somehow revert to a default state if, say, Bravenet is...
Views: 264   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 12:07pm
by Stephen Chapman
a
Adam
Fast URL problems
I got the fast URL service with my free bravenet account and for some reason it doesnt work. it should be clik.to/*******stunts
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 10:55pm
by Peter
put a code on the frontpage by mistake but cant tak it off
i pasted a code on the front page of this and i have tried to take the code offf but it doesnt show up on the website editor, how can i remove something that i cant see on the website editor. it ruins the front page of the website. can you help? Gillian aka aba...
Views: 239   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 6:42pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
o
OzFree
Guestbook: removing links to other guestbooks
Hi, I have Bravenet Free. I've been through the "edit messages" feature but haven't found what I am looking for. Very rarely, my guestbook receives unflattering posts. I leave them in, in the interests of free speech, but I'd prefer not to be sending traffic...
Views: 227   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 5:26pm
by OzFree
s
Stella
swearing
I've noticed that swear words aren't allowed on my forum. Is it possible to change this option?
Views: 256   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 4:08pm
by Adam
k
Ken
banning IP addresses
How can I ban a person from aol when aol uses random IP addresses? I contacted aol and I understood through their help page my web page was not an aol service and there is nothing I could really do? So how do I solve this problem? I have banned several AOL addresses...
Views: 332   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 1:02pm
by Peter
a
Alexis
E-mail Forms
Can you change the questions on the e-mail forms? Can you have more then one?
Views: 287   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 12:57pm
by Peter
url in guestbook :S
why doesnt the url adress i typed in the guestbook work? i tested it an it sounds fine but wen i go onto the website no sound plays in the background of it :S
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 12:44pm
by Stephen Chapman
my pages
I'm pretty new to this and I'm having a problem and I'm hoping I can explain it for you to understand. When I am editing my pages, they are there, but when I go to the actual website, first I can get my main page, but then when I click on the other pages, it only gi...
Views: 255   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 12:18pm
by deborah