This Forum is Locked
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Free Guestbook Service
The Free Guestbook is not appearing on my site on IE. It works just fine in Chrome and Firefox. I used Dreamweaver to create my site. Need help figuring out why. I simply copied the code on my site in general content area (table).
Views: 498   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 30, 2010 10:47pm
by Karen
c
Colin
Website Deletion
Hi I'd like to delete an old website but have no idea what my username and password are. Would it be possible for an administrator to delete it for me?
Views: 406   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 30, 2010 10:39pm
by Karen
Bravenet counter
I use the bravenet site counter with my google blogspot blog. Recently I put my comments on moderation due to spam. Nearly everytime I look at my website, there is at least one new spam entry to reject, but the counter does not indicate any traffic. Do some spammer...
Views: 401   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2010 11:30am
by Peter
Just how long does it take saves to stick with the free service?
My page has been saved for half an hour now, and is showing its new self just fine in the visual editor, but it's not displaying on the page itself. My website is certainly not space-intensive, so I don't know what the deal is, but when can I expect the changes to be...
Views: 386   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2010 9:27am
by Corwings
Adding .docs to my site
I am trying to add word documents to my site but when I try to upload files it says that .docs are not supported by free sites. How do I upgrade this part of my site. Thanks for any help.
Views: 386   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 7:02pm
by Steve
Embedded Forum
How can I centre the forum on my web page?
Views: 417   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2010 9:08am
by Michael Davis
My wesite will not open, get 404 error
I have tried everything and my website A Piper for All Occasions will not open. People cannot access the site,they get a 404 error. and I am losing customers, right at the start of my busy season. I tried the trouble shooting steps and am not able to fix the probl...
Views: 393   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 27, 2010 2:22pm
by hmmm
j
Jayne
Adjusting the clock in the forum?
How can I adjust the clock in my bravenet forum, as its incorrect? Can anyone help please? thanks
Views: 412   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 5:11pm
by Peter (the origi...
General Settings not functioning in Mailing List Manager
Hello! I'm attempting to change a few things in my Mailing List, specifically the reply to email and the opt in message. Every time I make a change and press save, the changes are not saved. I have tried this in Firefox and IE. The pop up closes, but when you o...
Views: 450   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 10:39am
by Painted Tiger
k
Kandi
FTP uploading issues, both applet and filezilla.
Hello, I can't seem to upload a single file while using either the applet or filezilla. The .jpeg that I wish to upload isn't large at all, but stays at 0% on the applet. Also, I keep getting this from filezilla: Response: 550 (filename).jpg: Permission denied
Views: 458   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 6:51am
by Michael Kugler
d
DESI
editing
Can't seem to move to my added page when editing. Can anyone help with this please?????
Views: 433   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2010 1:14pm
by Patrick
j
John
Email recipient
I have a website and I made an email form for my website which I wanted the emails to be sent to the email provided by our host server how will I gonna do that?
Views: 419   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 11:28pm
by Peter
p
Peter
How do I create point to link/logo and the text shows on screen just when pointed to
How do I create point to link/logo and the text shows on screen just when pointed to
Views: 456   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 1:53pm
by Peter (the origi...
d
Dave
ALL Links Disabled on Password Protected Page except "Logout"?
I've successfully protected my particular page for my "members area". The problem is that this page has a number of pdf. links for students to download forms, and also the regular navigation menu. All of the links are disabled. Nada. Nothing when I try to click throu...
Views: 427   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2010 7:37pm
by Dave
j
Jim
Cant change reply to address and name
I cannot figure out how to change the reply to address and name. I have changed it in the settings area but it wont save the changes.
Views: 472   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 22, 2010 3:14pm
by Michael Kugler
m
mike
disconnect
I am trying to paste a paragraph into the chat bar and when I hit enter the paragraph came up but I was disconnected from the chat
Views: 602   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 21, 2010 6:49pm
by Michael Kugler
a
Agust
Mailing List
I just added subscription box to a website I´m working on and did copy/paste the code given but for some reason it´s not working. If I fill in name and email and submit it only clears the box but does not add me to the mailing list nor take me to confirmat...
Views: 398   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2010 2:10pm
by Agust
Email forwarder is not working
I have several email forwarders in place that have worked reliably for years. I'm now suddenly getting notifications that at least one of my forwarding addresses is bouncing. It's the addy tied to this message. I've tested it myself by sending messages from other ema...
Views: 405   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2010 10:55am
by Lee Hansen
Removing Third Party Adwords Ads from website
I am a bravenet member...I have a domain here...I would like to know how do I remove AdWords Ads from my website since they are Third Party ads...can't use them without concent of the owner?
Views: 414   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 17, 2010 10:09pm
by Terri Celestine ...
Cannot Find My Domain??!!
I hoping someone can help me. I had a domain that registered here at bravenet that expired earlier this month but I was never notified by email about this. I logged into my account today to renew this domain but it is not listed in my domains. I have no idea how to g...
Views: 461   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 16, 2010 9:01pm
by well...
Photo Gallery not showing on IE
The Free Photo Gallery is not appearing on my site on IE but is on Firefox. I used Dreamweaver to create my site. Need help figuring out why. I simply copied the code on my site in my photo gallery area.
Views: 413   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 16, 2010 12:20pm
by Peter
h
Hayley
What on Earth is Redvase? Can't Log In
Hi, I've suddenly become unable to log into my account. Bravenet is saying that my computer won't accept cookies and gives me a set of instructions for rectifying this, but although I've followed the steps through, it's still saying the same thing. Moreover, wh...
Views: 466   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 16, 2010 12:10pm
by Peter
W3C XHTML non-validation of Counter code
Hi there.....my website validates fine until I put your Counter code on my index page, then my pages no longer validates (6 errors are listed). What do I do to get my websites to validate? This is the W3C validator page: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=htt...
Views: 392   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 9:46am
by Jodi Rogers
I can't change the email adress listed on my contact info page.
Does anyone know why I can't change the email address on my info page. It tell me no disc space.
Views: 451   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 12:18am
by Bony
visual editor not working for me...
i have been using bravenet to build webpages for over a year. sometimes i use the free templates and sometimes i start from scratch. i just created a new page with a free template and when i go into "visual editor" i only get text, not code, no layout. what am i doi...
Views: 456   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 12:15am
by Bony
IP Address
Doeas anybody have or no what Bravenet's IP address is?. Thank you
Views: 400   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 11:39am
by Peter
j
Jill
Free Report
Hello I've asked once but either noone knows or... I want to send out a one-off ree report when someone signs up to my newsletter. Can this be done with Bravenet?
Views: 436   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 3:09am
by Peter
How do I correct the time on Bravenet free counter's view site stats ?
I have placed a Bravenet free counter on my blog page. When I go into my, view site stats, the time that is given is several hrs out. I'm in the UK, which is Greenwich Meantime 00. Is there any way of correcting the time to the country where your site is situated ?...
Views: 449   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 5:17am
by Peter
j
Jill
Newsletter
Hello I'm new to all this and I'm trying to set up a regular newsletter. I know I must add some code to my site to capture email addresses - but I can't find where to get this code from. Van anyone help please? Jill
Views: 418   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 5:12am
by Peter
j
Jill
If/when I sign up to send out regular newsletters, is it possible to send out a free report when people sign up to my site?
Views: 403   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 12:51am
by Jill
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20