>
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
HOW AND WHERE DO I ADD A MUSIC URL TO MY MAIN PAGE?
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME....I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT FROM DAY ONE SINCE I'VE HAD MY SITE HOW I ADD MUSIC TO MY MAIN PAGE. I KNOW I HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE IT, BUT I'M NOT SURE EXACTLY WHERE I DO THIS, AND BEFORE OR AFTER WHICH CODE. PLEASE HELP ME! MICH...
Views: 371   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 11:20am
by chuck
Flash Objects?
Hey Everbody! Can anyone help me upload a flash object to my server, and if you can be so kind and go into this page:http://www.afreezone.com/GamesPage.html, then click on the place where you can het the bar, another page will appear and says that I need to upload t...
Views: 284   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 11:05am
by chuck
counter stats
Ive installed a new counter today on my renewed home page , it says ive got 3 hits on the counter , when i look in the counterstats theres nothing there 0 hits, how come??
Views: 307   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 11:01am
by chuck
n
Neil
Views: 272   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2005 6:25pm
by Neil
s
Stefi
PROBLEM CREATING A POLL
Hello, I have a problem creating a poll. I've never worked with an html before and i don't knowhow to make the html thing work on my website as the poll. is there any other easy way to make my poll get into my website? thank you in advance! Steff
Views: 297   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2005 1:41pm
by Morgan
I CREATED A FLOP!
PLEASE HELP, I THOUGHT THAT I WAS FOLLOWING ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE BEGINNER WEBSITE SECTION BUT APPARENTLY SOMETHING WENT WRONG. WHEN I OPEN MY SITE THE COLORS THAT I CHOSE ARE CORRECT BUT THERE IS NO TEXT, AN EMPTY SITE. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG? A...
Views: 294   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2005 12:41pm
by Stephen Chapman
t
teegee
see yuh all later
I was a very early member of Bravenet but now do not require their services. It has grown into a monstrous concern and I wish those in charge all the best. To those who have assisted me my grateful thanks. When I first got my free space from my ISP I was a fish...
Views: 295   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2005 12:34pm
by Stephen Chapman
j
Jacko
Shopping Cart
I could have sworn that I saw something on the Bravenet site recently about them offering a "shopping cart" for small ebusiness sites. But, I can't find anything on it now. Perhaps I dreamed it! Anyway, anyone know of a fairly simple, reasonably priced shopping ca...
Views: 293   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2005 12:26pm
by Fran
help..... my account is gone!!!
plz help me.... my email account and domaine name (www.kurdawary.com) is working but i can`t get login to my webspace and make any changes... my username and password is not working!!!! plz help me :(
Views: 273   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2005 11:51am
by Peter
counter
I have rebuild my homepage and added a new counter ,when i use internet explorer6 the counter is not visible,whilst when i use firefox it does show up HOW CAN?????
Views: 270   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 6, 2005 7:56am
by Peter
j
Jacki
counter service woes...arrrggghhh.......
Hello...Help..I've registered and have created 2 counters to put on my website..the only problem is...i copy the whole code as it is but when i went to paste it onto where i wanted it, instead of seeing the counter,,it still showed up in it's html code form... I'm s...
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 10:21pm
by Morgan
CUSTOM FONTS ?
Hello again, can you tell me how to replace the fonts with really nice ones and how to add flashy buttons with sound, I saw some that played music but I can remember if its one of the free services here or somewhere else, if so how do I upload to be placed on my site?
Views: 285   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 5:27pm
by POISONHANDS
j
jean
finding
I was wondering how a person puts in a word so people can find your website easily.. like machine quilting or retreat. thans Jean
Views: 329   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 9:14am
by Peter
c
c
downloading
How might I download my website files onto my new computer? I intermittently see a choice to download in the file manager and don't really understand why this is so? Could someone please explain how to download? I am just using the free service Thank You
Views: 307   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 6:50am
by c
k
kkez
What about a commenter?
I need a commenter like the codeguru/codeproject articles' one ( http://www.codeguru.com http://www.codeproject.com ) : user should be able to post a comment about the article i wrote. I didn't find any easy-to-use tool like bravenet's ones. Guestbook can't be a sol...
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 6:17am
by kkez
r
Ruben
Password
I've got a password gate now but I got a new e-mail! When somebody wants a account it's sending it to my old e-mail. That e-mail is on some way hacked or something I dont can come on it. Now I have a new one but how can I change it in the new one???? Can somebody hel...
Views: 253   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 2:30am
by Ruben
e
Elles
fast url redirect
Hi there, I got a problem . I changed to another provider and because of that I changed the fast url redirect to the new website provider. Everything went well, but when I typ takeoff.to/Elles and press enter I don't get my site. But the funny thing is, that m...
Views: 288   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 1:26am
by Elles
l
Lisa
Calendar for Website
I put the calendar on my web-site and I don't know how to change the month!! Can anyone help me??
Views: 291   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 12:16am
by Lisa
I can not upload my web page with Total Comander, with FTP
i have a count free, a domain from your company BRAVENET but is dont work. I want to upload with Total Comander , with FTP but is not working.I want to see how is work because in future i thing i need apakage from you for one web page, but first i want to see how is...
Views: 268   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 4, 2005 2:51pm
by Peter
Counter (Visit or Hit)
Hi there, Hows thing? Well, I'm here today with some problems and I need that soluation badly. I still have puzzlement about Hit counter and visit counter. Does anyone know what's the different between hit counter and visit counter? How does it works. I've a website...
Views: 255   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 4, 2005 2:19am
by Peter
Trouble with codes
Hey I need help. this is my first time doing a website and I thought Iposted the codes properly BUT they aren't showing up properly. The code language is showing up, not the service that I'm supposedly receiving. Check out the site, you'll know what I mean. I'd app...
Views: 250   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 4, 2005 12:31am
by Corwings
backgrounds
If I have downloaded a background, where do I need to insert it in order to have it as a background for the main content section of a webpage?
Views: 251   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 3, 2005 10:13pm
by Kierstra D'Andre...
AM I ABLE TO HAVE A EMAIL ADDRESS FOR MY SITE?
uhh do I have a email address for my site, I need one if I don't?
Views: 278   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 3, 2005 6:18am
by POISONHANDS
ARTICLES AND DOCUMENTS
Hello can you tell me how I can make a library or something like it where I can present article's, bioghaphies, and documents but they need to be organized like a library so there very easy to find and read, I also want to add a magnifing glass to each page so person...
Views: 259   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 3, 2005 6:17am
by POISONHANDS
j
Janaj
Mailing list
Help... !!! As i'm conforming the requests from visitors, it's not working and also, they are in my pending list. How can i conform them? How are they to my list?
Views: 276   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 3, 2005 3:08am
by Janaj
a
Ava
E-Card text input
Hi there... I just recently added E-Cards to my site. I tried to send a test card to myself. Even though I'd written myself a little message in the "input text" field, when I clicked send, my browser returned me to that page. My text was gone, and there was a red not...
Views: 244   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2005 2:48am
by Morgan
h
hype
Is there php?
Is there php function? I see the faq but they say yes but no to what they support...
Views: 273   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2005 2:46am
by Morgan
t
Tyler
Buttons
Hey , does anyone know how i can get buttons to make noise ?? like when you put your curser on the button it makes a noise ? post if you can help , thanks
Views: 244   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2005 2:39am
by Peter
Help- my image picker wont come up
when I go to add an image to my journal entry the image picker wont come up. Is it just happening to me? I checked my anti virus and firewall to make sure that it isnt being blocked on my end and thats not the problem.
Views: 282   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2005 10:14pm
by daryl
NEED HELP WITH BODY
If you go to my website the main part of the site is on the right instead of the middle. WELCOME TO SIMPLY NAOMI should be in the middle and not on the side. I need help with my html code to put it back in the middle (main contents)!
Views: 287   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2005 9:31pm
by Corwings