Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
g
gail
permission to add my husbands music w/o being taken down
I want to add my husbands music to my free website, still under construction, but I don't want it to be taken down due to copyright. I had a free site elsewhere with it and all was fine. He then set up his own authourized site - set up the same as mine - and they k...
Views: 299   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 2, 2005 1:13pm
by Stephen Chapman
a
Adam
Streaming Video
Is there anyway that I can put streaming video onto one of my pages? I have the video file on my computer at the moment, and want it on the site. If there is no way, is there a way that i can let them download the video with bravenet? Thanks -Adam
Views: 315   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2005 1:04pm
by Stephen Chapman
Getting images to show on page
I cannot get my images to show up on my web page () I know I am using the wrong path to locate the image but cannot figure oput what path it is. Please help Thanks
Views: 314   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 2, 2005 9:26am
by Al Raeside
a
Amanda
hey i have a ?
Hey how to personally chat with a friend on live chat???
Views: 372   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2005 12:25am
by Corwings
Email accounts?
does bravenet supply my visitor to create an email account? and if so how can they do it
Views: 267   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2005 9:03pm
by Adam
using fonts
If I have downloaded a font, how do I make use of it in my website?Every time I try to upload a font to my site, I get"you can't do this".Is this because the file ends in ".zip"?
Views: 272   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2005 7:38pm
by Morgan
Guestbook
Hi, I wrote a while back becuase my I was not getting a message telling me that I had a message in my guestbook plus no one is getting a thank you for signing my guestbook. I was told that because I had put Bravenet message in my spam folder that is was closed. I wro...
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2005 7:37pm
by Morgan
useing background
hello i just stoped by cuz i need help. i can't get my uploaded picture to work when i try to do this background="whaterver pic is.whater the end is> i can't get it to fill up my page i need to get it to work is what i mean what do i do i'll start from the begingin...
Views: 282   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 1, 2005 4:18pm
by pyromon
it will not let me register my new site, please help
I just tryed registering into my new account, but it saying that I am having login problems, I have correct info, I am looking from the e-mail sent to me, and I am copying and pasting my password and sn correctly. If you do not mind, please help me, I would like to g...
Views: 261   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2005 9:32am
by jen-d-bean
Tagboards
Does bravenet has tagboard services separated from the journals?
Views: 288   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 1, 2005 9:18am
by Musouka
getting the site up on the web
I know this seems dumb but I already have a website operating (www.dualtheatre.com) hosted by Bravepages. I can't this new one (seanbrosnan.com) up. The host for this is Bravenet. Every time I try it always gives me a 'page cannot be displayed' message. I can't even...
Views: 300   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 1, 2005 4:28am
by Lynn
l
lempsy
E-Card Dilemas
I could use some help with this. I have set everything up, but it doesn't work. I've tried with IE and Netscape. I can't even change it in the members management center. I can't change the colors, i.e. background, text, etc... On Netscape, I can't even click...
Views: 311   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 31, 2004 4:46pm
by lempsy
k
Kirsty
HELP - Domain
:( Someone please help. When i got my package i put the wrong domain name up that i want to build on .... someone tell me how to change this to the above one??? Kirsty xx
Views: 286   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 31, 2004 1:21pm
by bravenet user nv...
MAking quizzes
Dear Bravenet, I really wanna know how I can make quizzes for my website visitors to do. How can I make quizzes that will analyse their answers? Please help.
Views: 272   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 31, 2004 1:17pm
by bravenet user nv...
s
susan
Guest Map
I got the guest map on my page and all appears to be working well- until I click on a location. I type in all the info but the map wont accept it. Keeps coming up "missing or invalid information". What am I doing wrong?
Views: 319   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 31, 2004 12:18pm
by susan
d
Denise
GuestBook Won't Work!
I've cut and pasted the html into Frontpage about 3-4 times, reuploaded the file to the ftp server and it still won't work! I just added a Bravenet Mailing list to our website today (which is at the bottom of the home page) and it worked fine. I'm no computer guru,...
Views: 276   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 31, 2004 9:48am
by Txwingz
n
Nora
I'd like to use my own image for site ring button
I have a mini banner that I would like to use as the button to represent the site ring,is it allowed, and how will I code it so it will be connected to the ring
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2004 10:18am
by Morgan
Sub-sub-domains???
I want to now how the music download websites divide each page so they can add an alfabet, thge each artist and finaly the songs...can someone please tell me.... Thanx alot!
Views: 289   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 30, 2004 1:49am
by Peter
t
Tina
Appointments - Day start time
My question is.. can I select a differant start of the day time other than 7:00am. If you notice by looking at my calendar, most of the activities the guild I am hosting are activities that begin noon or after. I'd like to be able to start the day at say 11:00 am and...
Views: 393   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 29, 2004 10:56pm
by Tina
How to create a music downloading link?
Can anyone please tell me how to create a link from My documents to the web page so my visitors can download some music? Also a need to now how to sub-sub-domains...let me explain...If a have a sub-domain thatis music, I want my visitors to click on the link and for...
Views: 298   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 29, 2004 10:25pm
by Morgan
e
Eden
HELP! Audio Clips
Hello. I'm trying to upload a specific song. I have Windows Media, so it won't let me upload it. What can I do? ] Can I somehow change the file so that it's .au or .wav??? Please help
Views: 274   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 29, 2004 4:11pm
by Morgan
l
Lihnda
Guestbook - date
Hello, How to make date and time (when the message was posted) showing in guestbook?? Best regards, Lihnda
Views: 266   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 29, 2004 2:27pm
by Lihnda
c
Chris
Java ftp applet
Can you pay money to upgrade your java ftp applet? My website is a premium format. All i have is a domain name. So how do you pay to upgrade the java uploader?
Views: 365   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 29, 2004 12:26pm
by Stephen Chapman
Poll Stats not showing up???
When you VOTE on my Mini Poll the Stats don't show up?? I change my Poll's once in a while and have it so that people can vote as many times as they would like. When people have Voted and then when they try to "View Stats" their votes have not been registered???...
Views: 346   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 29, 2004 10:59am
by Kal
m
MelyM
I have a question about my url....
Hello again, Ok, I want to use a fast url for my page but it is not with bravenet. Will I get in trouble if I use a redirecting url that is not with bravenet? I hope someone can help me just as before. Thank you. Take care, Mely
Views: 279   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 29, 2004 10:16am
by Morgan
l
Lee
how to change or upload content?
How do I access the free web-site source to change or upload content? -Lee
Views: 362   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 29, 2004 9:55am
by Col.
c
C.c.
Views: 244   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2004 4:38pm
by Morgan
j
Justin
My transactions keep getting declined
Hi I tried to buy a preium package from you guys (a years worth) but my popup blocker was turned on, so it gave me an error. So i turned it off, then tried again, and it said "declined: to many transactions" After doing this SEVERAL times, i thought it would be fixe...
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2004 12:36pm
by Morgan
b
bob
question
how do u change password of site
Views: 320   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2004 11:47am
by CantKeepMeDwn
c
Carrie
My Url is not valid?!?!??!
I need some serious help, not sure what I am doing wrong..I set up my journal and thought everything was done correctly. However now i can't seem to write or tag anyone?!?! Can you help me please.
Views: 283   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 28, 2004 10:59am
by Carrie