1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
i
iwant
calendar won't post every day into the next months!
I have a free online calendar. I needed a post made every day for the next year or even two. So I put it in the way it was suppose to be, made jan 1, 2011 the first year, made it for daily, then made the last day jan 1st 2013. Saved it and it will only post it for...
Views: 329   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 21, 2011 3:16pm
by iwant
Re:"Go Home" on Guestbook Going to wrong website
Hello, I have no idea how this home icon is linking to my old website. I did not input it anywhere and I can't find how to change it to my current website. It's in the Guestbook feature in between the previous and next arrows. Thanks!
Views: 297   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2011 2:52pm
by Courtnie from Br...
m
Mila
visitor counter...
Please, how may I change the settings of my counter? Counting visitors, rather than visited pages? Also, it is normal it says 112414? I do not think there have been that many visitors since the site went up on the 4th of February 2009! Thank you for caring.
Views: 284   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2011 11:52am
by Jim
member message forum
Hi,I'd like a professional message forum on my website, but I need one with a member login, do Bravenet pro mesage forum have such one, and where can I see an example. Regards Jesper ( denmark )
Views: 313   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2011 6:57am
by Jack
How Do I Remove
Just a quick question, but i'm having a really difficult time trying to figured out how in the heck to remove a templet from my site. It was up and running perfectly fine the other day. Then one of my friends was messing around on my account looking through the templ...
Views: 283   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2011 12:56am
by Chris Noffsinger
h
hanna
how to renew or upgrade?
my account might be expired...how can i renew the account? i have a website and i want to remove them...please help me out!!
Views: 434   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 19, 2011 8:26pm
by hanna
JavaScript needs
While trying to post link to any server I've got JavaScript banner in place of the server's banner. Probably there is a problem with Bravehost.com having no JavaScript to serve? If so how to get Java for a site, in particular mine? Thanks in advance for your prompt....
Views: 303   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 19, 2011 11:41am
by Peter
Embedded Sound in Guestbook - Loop Control
Is there any way to to control the loop and set it to just loop once when you embed sound in your Bravenet guestbook?
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2011 5:49pm
by LadyRohan
l
LV
Password protect
I have set up password protect on a sub-domain. All of the pages have Security Code for Protected Pages placed between the and the tags in each page. It works great in every browser by denying access except for Firefox. Firefox grants access to the protected pag...
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2011 12:18am
by LV
r
rojosa
Facebook $25 Ad credit not valid?
I tried to redeem the $25 Facebook Ad credit on my facebook account, but I got the message "This account is ineligible to redeem this coupon code." Anyone else have this problem? What kind of account am I supposed to have to redeem it?
Views: 382   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 15, 2011 11:38pm
by Peter
j
jon
export
hi i did not find a way to export my contact/mailing list to, for example excel. i tried the backup email, but i dont know how to get the emails in a file. any suggestions or advices? thx anyways jon
Views: 271   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2011 6:44pm
by jon
t
Tinoz
URL premission ?
For some reason , the website says I am not allowed to view this URL : www.chat.tinoz.com What must / can I do ?
Views: 300   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2011 10:31pm
by Corwings
p
plinff
Chat Room
hello, i've just created a chat room but neither myself or other people can enter text into it? hyellp!!
Views: 267   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2011 10:48am
by plinff
Joining Mailing List
I tried to join my own mailing list using a personal (Hotmail) email adress. The message was sent to my personal email for me to confirm subscription and I clicked on the link. On doing so I was taken to Bravenet's home page, with no message to confirm subcription...
Views: 315   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 14, 2011 2:39am
by Sue Martin
j
Julian
How do I personalise the messages I send from the mailing list?
Hi, I want to know if there's a way on the free emailing program to personalise a contact's name in a newsletter or mailing. e.g: instead of "dear customer," I can say "dear Bob" usually there's a code insert or something. Like [[name]] Any assitance woul...
Views: 277   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2011 12:14am
by Julian
Spammers are out of control!!!
My bravenet friends and I are up to here (forehead) of spammers constantly spamming our blogs and tagboards. I keep adding their IP address in the banning area, but it doesn't help. Other spammers still come and I'm sick of it! There are also spammers openin...
Views: 326   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2011 4:38am
by Reviewer11
Default Page Content
I've created a new website and made two pages but when I previewed it I found it's saved as the default page content. I try going back and editing them but the same thing happens. Help!
Views: 310   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2011 3:33pm
by Jeff
Deleated my web sight by accident
Help: Can some one show how to restore my web shight after deleting it. Chopper Dan
Views: 334   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 9, 2011 10:32pm
by Chopper Dan
d
Dianne
Mailing List
I'm trying to send my newsletter to my mailing list and when I click "Prepare to Send" at the bottom of the creation page, the sending page won't come up. It says it's "Done" but it's a blank page. Help? Thank you. I used to be able to get Support, but not that's...
Views: 401   Replies: 17
Last Post: Jan 7, 2011 6:29pm
by Dianne
j
Jenny
Problem with embedded photo album
Hope someone can help me with a problem I have with my Photo Album. I copied and pasted the code and it worked fine but then the next day there was only the album background and all my folders had disappeared. After a bit of tatting around I've found that the album o...
Views: 298   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 7, 2011 1:04pm
by Corwings
d
David
Why does the Contact Form use a BraveNet Page to Preview the form? Can't I create my own?
I am brand new to the site and have designed a Contact Form I like and when I tested it as a preview in a live browser it took me to a BraveNet Page to Preview the form after I hit submit. Can I have it set up where they only go to a page I set up for the preview?...
Views: 343   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 5, 2011 8:04pm
by ....
r
Ross
Mailing List not sending
I attempted to send out an HTML newsletter about five hours ago to my mailing list (only ten people at the moment, one of them myself) and the newsletter has not been received. The 'statistics' page says the email has been sent to everyone; however, no one has it yet...
Views: 379   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 4, 2011 9:19am
by Courtnie from Br...
a
audrey
Domain from another site
I could not buy a domain on my help4children.us so I opened another account and bought a domain there. I want to use the NEW account's domain but don't know how to transfer that domain. Also, I think my help4children still has blocked "robots" although I delete...
Views: 317   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 4, 2011 12:57am
by Peter
Classifieds Question
I'm wanting to have a sort of shop where i can sell some things to raise money for my website to support it, because i want to get a domain name and use the paid site features, but i can't afford it any other way except for selling things to raise the money, so i was...
Views: 300   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2011 11:17am
by Peter
a
Alex
Pro Mailing List: Backup, Cancel Service, Subscribe to Pro Later, Import
I have a pro mailing list with 700+ subscribers. The mailing list is for an online service that will be unavailable for about a year. I assume most of the people on the list will want to know when the service is available again, so I'm thinking about using the backup...
Views: 301   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2010 2:43pm
by Peter
s
Sally
Counter stats missing
For the past few days the numbers on my counter have been missing although the Bravenet log shows below it. Anyone having the same problems or have suggestions as to how I can fix it?
Views: 304   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 29, 2010 7:43pm
by Sally
Password Protection problem
OK, I've instituted password protection on A page on my totmc.org site. I'm trying to test it before adding the link to the page on the other pages. When I go to the page, www.totmc.org/memberpage.html, I get the log-in script with no problems. After entering...
Views: 500   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 27, 2010 10:13am
by Mark
Setting Domain Name Servers
How do I set the Domain Name Servers, so that I can begin to upload a web site, using Dreamweaver CS 5? Is it something like: ns1.bravenet.com ns2.bravenet.com?
Views: 318   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 26, 2010 2:07am
by Peter
p
Pam
Abandoned Site Ring
I need help in leaving an abandoned site ring. The ring manager has apparently let this ring slide. The home page is long gone, and now, after checking the list sites, my site had yet to be added. I joined this ring years ago!
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 20, 2010 6:32pm
by Jim
Is there a phone number for support??
My site is down and because it is for business I need to talk to someone right away. Is there a number I can call. How fast is email support ticket?
Views: 446   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 18, 2010 5:45pm
by Jim
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10