General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Help me!
Does Bravenet have a Customer Service Tel. Number?
Views: 486   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 20, 2004 5:20pm
by Morgan
tabs
hi i wanted to know how i can type something in for the tabs on the home page of my site the tabs are on the left i want to write stuff like forums and etc. But i can and I also want them to link to the page with the forus such as http://www.teamglendalevtec.bravehos...
Views: 425   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 20, 2004 3:07pm
by Peter
k
Kamu
Accounts in forums?
How can i make it so people make an account on the forums? So i dont have to give out just one password.
Views: 457   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 20, 2004 2:42pm
by Morgan
d
Dawn
Fast URL not working???
For some reason my fast URL isn't working... Can you tell me why?
Views: 455   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2004 1:00pm
by Stephen Chapman
k
Kitty
im annoyed help me!!!!!
Im stuck, i've just registered to start making my own free website, but everytime i go to log in on my account the page cannot be found. Im getting really annoyed because i look around everywhere on the site for help and nothing can help me, and i really want to sta...
Views: 514   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 20, 2004 12:27pm
by Col.
e
eric
changing email for mailing lists
I am trying to change the destination of the email sent through my email list on my site...the entrys are being sent to the wrong address. anyone know how o change this?
Views: 538   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 20, 2004 11:48am
by Peter
Audio Clips
I uploaded audio clip to website, however, when I log into website, no music is playing.What's up?
Views: 496   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2004 11:17am
by Kierstra D'Andr...
j
Jack
Auto responder setup for e-mail form
Knowing little about these things, I checked over the instructions, but certainly must be leaving a step out... I set up the auto-responder info, but in testing this out, I do not receive an auto responder message to the "test address" I have entered into the form....
Views: 588   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 9:43pm
by Morgan
Are you going to continue misliding people
Before I get o my current host I was dealing with Brave Net, and paying almost double that I am paying now and getting nothing, all these free forum and free guest book, is Brave net who benefit from, if they wanted to pay for all these free advertising that they get...
Views: 1121   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 7:41pm
by Morgan
Password-Protected pages
How do you change where the password-gate takes you? Mine takes me straight to the main page. help!
Views: 514   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 5:37pm
by Kamu
e
eric
photo center question
i have the pro version of photo center. so far i have 265 photos on it and will be adding another 300 or so. Everything works great except for one thing. I want people to be able to buy photos. I noticed that even after disabling right clicking and emailing pics to f...
Views: 533   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 2:57pm
by Anonymous
a
amy
automatic change in font size
hi..hope someone can help. i viewed my site today and was surprised to see everything in a tiny font size! i did not alter this myself and am not sure how it happened. how did that happen? another thing..whenever i update my site, all my add-ons eg counter,email f...
Views: 456   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 12:13pm
by Peter
Changing mail address when mail account has been deleted
Yahoo has deleted my account on their service so I'm not able to access my mail to have the key to change my mail address on bravenet. How else can I proceed to change my mail address on bravenet? Thanks for any help.
Views: 511   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 9:39am
by Meyahna
forum
hello, some of my friends say they have problems posting msg's on the forum, cud this please be fixed thank you
Views: 437   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 9:32am
by Morgan
photo center
I can`t upload images into the photo center.Any ideas what is the problem.What can i do to resolve it
Views: 481   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 18, 2004 10:09pm
by Corwings
Photo Center
Just yesterday the photo center service that i`ve added on my website is working.Today I discovered that the pictures can`t be viewed,neither uploaded.Where`s the "broken link"? Have that happened to any of y`all?
Views: 492   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 18, 2004 10:06pm
by Corwings
p
Phil
Pro template service feedback ..
Regarding the Pro template service. Are these full site templates, ie: more than one page, or just one page as a template and then we use that to propogate the other pages? Can anyone share with me there experience with this service please. Thx
Views: 447   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 18, 2004 1:52pm
by Morgan
h
Holli
I do not understand HTML codes, even after reading everything.
Pease someone help me. I am trying to add the email forms. I have copied/pasted where I want it, but now what? Ive read all the instructions, however they are not written for HTML dummies, like myself. I have written in for help using the tickets, but they dont exp...
Views: 500   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 18, 2004 12:07pm
by Holli
d
Daisy
unable to create, access, or upload folders
I can't seem to make a folder, but it says I have used 7 out of 10 folders, but none of the folders show up on the drop-down edit list. please help me!
Views: 440   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 18, 2004 1:45am
by Morgan
moderation shareing?
hello, i was wandering if i could give another member moderation powers in my site so we could manage it together?
Views: 452   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 18, 2004 1:44am
by Morgan
Template buttons
Hey guys, im someone still in high school working on a web site for my computer science course. Its not due until after the xmas holidays and all, but i wanna get an early start. I was wondering about template buttons. Is there any really easy way to edit them so the...
Views: 442   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 17, 2004 11:35am
by Morgan
Need help on daily cartoon
can someone please help me with me with this problem, i added the link to the daily cartoon, and after i seeing the cartoon, i click on return to my homepage, instead of return to my homepage, it went back to bravenet homepage. Why is this so?
Views: 405   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 17, 2004 6:45am
by Morgan
Journal visitor statistics - counter statistics are different
When I check the visitor statistics for my web journal I find they differ from the bravenet counter I have pasted into it. (289 vs 1) Why is this?
Views: 464   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 17, 2004 2:57am
by Peter
a
Andre
Copy And Paste
Why Is It When I Copy And Paste One Of The Services Nothing Comes Up Nomore It Use To Work Before But Now Its Just Stays Blank
Views: 413   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 16, 2004 6:15pm
by Andre
m
Morgan
Where are my extras?
I signed up for many of the "extras," eg guestbook, FAQ, etc. I've changed the settings to suit me and have copied/pasted the html into my main page. The icons show up. However, when they're pressed, some of them show a 404 error. What is the problem between the setu...
Views: 408   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 16, 2004 12:49pm
by Morgan
b
BGGE
Live Chat - Can't enter
Am I they only one having problems with the applet not starting? I checked a few bravenet & non-bravenet member sites & could not view theirs. I thought it was a "java enable" issue in my browser, but I can view java games ok.
Views: 356   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 16, 2004 10:06am
by Morgan
Downgrading
I have decided that I no longer need the Pro counters. Can I downgrade? I don't want to delete them, but I don't need all the extras anymore. The only links I see are to upgrade/renew or to cancel.
Views: 426   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 16, 2004 10:05am
by Morgan
e
Eden
Downloading Clipart
I've been trying to download clipart (backrounds & buttons) all morning, and it doesn't do anything. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Do I need a different software? Please help!
Views: 378   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 16, 2004 12:07am
by Morgan
b
Billy
Error Message
Hi, When I go into Bravenet's Wizard Advance Page Editor and place my pointer over the file I want to edit, a small text message appears at the bottom of IE6 task bar saying... java script: void (1) If I move my pointer away from the file the message disapp...
Views: 365   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 15, 2004 4:58pm
by Billy
Why all the "technical difficulties" with the board forums?
A poster on our board emailed me that: Can't get on the forum. Last week for several days a few of us were getting this message on 50% of the threads. "We are experiencing some technical difficulties. We will be back shortly. Thank you -The Technical Tea...
Views: 373   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 15, 2004 11:40am
by Morgan