General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Why clipart disappears
Why does some of my clipart disappear from my site(s), leaving only boxes with red "X's"?
Views: 273   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 1:20pm
by PigBurner
Something is butchering my website
Ok, I logged into my website today(not via bravenet,or to edit)and my counter settings had been re-set,pictures disappeard, and my text has shrunk mysteriously.What the heck is happening?Is someone hacking into my site and waging guerilla warfare?
Views: 285   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 1:19pm
by PigBurner
k
Kate
can't get to my site
When I put my web address into the address bar I cannot get to my website, nor can anyone else for that matter. I have sent it to a few people and all have responded back that they can't get to it. Have I forgotten to do something? Please help? THX
Views: 284   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 8:33am
by Kate
Saving a change
When I make a change on my site and press the 'Save' button a message comes up 'please wait - saving changes'. An hour later this message is still there. I have tried to make a minor change four times today with the same result.
Views: 250   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 8:17am
by Peter
k
Ken
Random MIDI Player
Hello. A few months ago, I tried building a site at Bravenet and I remember seeing a feature that I could put on my site, that was called a Random MIDI Player. I would like to use that on my new site, but can't remember where that is. Can anyone help me? Thank You
Views: 340   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 8:07am
by Martin E. Meserv...
m
Maugun
how do i.......
how do i put a link in the nav bar?
Views: 328   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 3:20am
by Martin E. Meserv...
How do you make a sticky?
In my Message Forum, how do I make a sticky? I am using the free version. Is this available in the free version? I can't find anything on making one. Thanks in advance.
Views: 269   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 1:26am
by Peter
b
Beth
Require Sign-up?
I would like to have people on my site be forced to sign up and get a permanent user name and password in order to post on my forums. Is this possible?
Views: 318   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 11, 2005 10:44pm
by DMR
Putting photographs on my message board
I understand how to use HTML and I know that I have to load photographs into the photo centre to use, but I still cannot seem to write the correct code, mainly because I am no sure of the photo centre address. Can anybody help? I would be grateful if you could give...
Views: 261   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 11, 2005 2:22pm
by Bill Hartmann
s
simon
change??
now that i have preveiwed and publised how do i go back and change things add things???
Views: 313   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2005 1:44pm
by Lynne
k
Kim
guestbook
is there a way that i can recall delelted messages from the guestbook??
Views: 270   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2005 12:01pm
by Stephen Chapman
a
Amy
Javascript help???
I'm using the cascading menu from the mini tools section... when I enter my own links in(at the bottom of the script) it somehow makes the hyperlink my home-address plus whatever URL I type in... ex: heres the bottom part of the mentioned script(disregard the asteris...
Views: 353   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 11, 2005 6:27am
by Martin E. Meserv...
Fast URL Sign-Up Glitch?
While trying to sign up for a fast URL in the destined.to category, the server tells me the subdomain "dream" is taken, but when I try to surf to that URL, I get an error message "Sorry, the account you are trying to access has been deleted" "The account no longer ex...
Views: 254   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 11, 2005 3:05am
by Peter
How do I - Search my site question
How do some people get their web site to show up under the topic of what their site is about rather than just the name of their site. Many submit a site locations I have been to only ask you for your URL, not what topic or subject it should be listed under. For e...
Views: 263   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 10, 2005 2:49pm
by Morgan
p
patz
java script
I am trying to put a java code/script on my page and I can't upload the .key file (which is needed for the thing to work).. anyone have any suggestions? Thanks Patz
Views: 265   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 10, 2005 1:19pm
by Stephen Chapman
j
Jerry
Photo
How can I put a photo I have taken in my guestbook?
Views: 279   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 10, 2005 12:58pm
by Stephen Chapman
problem with email form
hello, I'm just having a problem wth the email form after I wanted to perform little changes...like adding a field for country of residence under the email-adress-field. It's also showing up the field, so no problem with that. But when the form is send it doesn'...
Views: 294   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2005 12:58pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
How do I edit the Posts on my Guestbook?
Ive tried to take off some posts off the guest book but I cant figure out how to do it, When I tried the only options was to change URL and Website name, Time etc,,
Views: 254   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2005 12:50pm
by Morgan
messageboard isn't working
I would like to know why my message board isn't working. Everytime Igo to it , up pops failed to log you on or something like that. WHY is it doing that?
Views: 235   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2005 12:27pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
j
Jane
Upgrading the forum
When I clicked on the upgrade forum option I choose to pay by sending a check. The page that I was told to print out had my user name as a bunch of numbers instesd of my correct user name. Anyone know why?
Views: 292   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 8, 2005 9:41pm
by Jane
Frames??
Can someone please tell me if the free hosting package allows frames of any kind? Thanks
Views: 266   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 8, 2005 8:23am
by Peter
j
jim
editing photo album
I got the extra services photo album. How do i put pictures in it?
Views: 297   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 8, 2005 8:20am
by Peter
picture
I have updated my clown picture on my website. The original picture had a space beside it. I edit my pic on my pc and uploaded it. Now when i go to shadpoke.bravehost.com i see my updated pic. But if I type the www.shadpoketheclow.bravehost.com I see everything t...
Views: 244   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 8, 2005 4:32am
by Shadpoke
f
F.
Guest Map Limit
I've got a free guest map that soon reaches 100 entries. Since I don't want to loose any of them I was hoping I could close down the guest map to new entries but still leave it open to be looked at - but I can't find out how. Is this possible at all? Thanks in adva...
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 8, 2005 2:53am
by F.
j
Judy
paid hosting & domain names
Hi I am so new to this and I dont understand.But I bought a pro upgrade last year from bravenet. well my site was ready to be renewed and well I renewed it. Now I have found out all I have renewed is the pro hosting service and not the domain name. Now without the...
Views: 278   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 10:57pm
by chris fuentes
t
thomas
gallery
can anyone walk me thru installing Gallery - or direct me to a program which i can add to my site to enlarge pics, instructions for gallery are very hard to follow and it would not open the configuration wizard- thanks- thomas
Views: 264   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 3:14pm
by Morgan
j
J.P.
I need assistance
What do I need to build a site that would be atracting to the viewer with items and stuff I have for sale and to offer... want a fun site But a real site. A pro site with not all the knowledge. I do have some HTML knowledge.. Basic.!! Domain I want to regester, I wan...
Views: 280   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 1:24pm
by chuck
counter doesnt come up - only the code
only the code I cut and pasted shows up on the bottom of my website - not the counter
Views: 292   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 1:22pm
by chuck
e
eguchi
publicite
how can I take of all of the advertising ? does a "club" of french members existing ? because of my poor english it's difficult to understand all of it
Views: 240   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 12:32pm
by Stephen Chapman
j
joel
mini poll
erm.. i already created my mini poll.. but why i cant find and see it in my website?? hope to hear u soon
Views: 256   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 7, 2005 12:30pm
by Stephen Chapman