Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
g
Gaye
How many forum boards are allowed
I am building a new site but want to leave the existing one running for a while, can I run a forum board on both sites???
Views: 165   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 30, 2005 3:30am
by Peter
b
Billy
HELP!!!!!!!
HELP!!! Password gate help!!! i need to know how to make it so you need a username and password just to acsess my homepage (www.robotmonsterclub.bravehost.com)
Views: 264   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 29, 2005 12:40pm
by Stephen Chapman
g
Gage
web wizard
i don't like the set up of brave net any more. i can't find web wizard. thats the only way i know how to madify my web site!!!!!!!!!! i think u should go back to the old easyer and more organized set up were u can get to web wizard easy.
Views: 225   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 29, 2005 8:17am
by Gage
j
JohnTW
Bandwidth usage?
I just started a new website tonight. I have quite a few links listed on it. Just clicking on some of those links and returning to my page, I've used about 37% of my MONTHLY bandwidth and 1% of my DAILY bandwidth. Isn't that backward????
Views: 204   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 29, 2005 4:22am
by JohnTW
k
kharis
Applet
I like using the applet and am not interesting in using any other uploading format- but am wondering if there is anyway to stay logged on to Bravenet when using it- everytime I am away for a few minutes I get bumped and have to reconnect- I am still using the feature...
Views: 168   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 29, 2005 3:28am
by Martin E. Meserv...
guestbook
I wonder if it's okay if I only put a 'text' link to my page that says guestbook? I think the image doesn't fit my page layout. Is it okay,or is it just 'wrong'?
Views: 177   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2005 1:14pm
by Morgan
j
Jeff
website wizard missing
Hello to whom ever can help me out, I have a free hosted website here, and I wen't to the "manage website" section in the members area where I would normally then click on website wizard for beginners and then edit my pages. But today the page was different from th...
Views: 316   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 28, 2005 11:40am
by Jeff
d
Debbie
How to get back...............
I feel really dumb asking this question, but I don't know how to get back to my website to continue working on it. Any suggestions are appreciated..........;-)
Views: 208   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 28, 2005 10:32am
by Debbie
password gate
i use the password gate to protect a forms page on my website. the gate works fine but after you fill out the forms and click submit you go to a connot be dispayed page. the address bar says im still in bravenet domain. i have the forms page set to go to a page on my...
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2005 9:11am
by Morgan
b
BB
How do I instal squirrel webmail on my website?
Guys, I would like to instal squirrel webmail on my website but i am unable to do it. How is it instal? This is has been quite frustrating, can someone volunteer to explain to me in simple words how i should instal it. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Views: 233   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 28, 2005 12:56am
by Morgan
Question about Counter
Why can I only see the info/IP's on the last 10 visitors of my website with my counter? I upgraded from a free to a paid account thinking that would help but it doesn't. There is no back page arrow or anything to see more than the last 10 visitors.
Views: 247   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2005 10:48pm
by Peter
s
Sophie
Help!
I'm making a site for my friend because they have difficulty trying, but during the sign up I accidently put her e-mail address instead of mine. Stupid as I am, I lost the password and so cannot retrieve it to carry on with my site. What shall I do?
Views: 231   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2005 10:25am
by Morgan
Saving site files
Can I save my entire website on a disc?
Views: 267   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 27, 2005 7:21am
by PigBurner
t
Trish
How do I add music to my site
HELP I've been trying for days to get some of the free audio files embedded into my webpages without luck. I'll embed them and play them when the page is loaded as long as I'm in the file manager. I use the Visual Manager to embed them and they play but even after I'...
Views: 243   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2005 2:54am
by BB
Database for web site
I have a page with a list of a lot of books which I've read. I currently just have a regular list of books, not an HTML List. I would like to change to a database so I could arrange the list by genre, etc. I know that it is possible but have been unable to find an...
Views: 229   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2005 11:09pm
by Peter
c
chris
photos dissappear
When I place a photo on my site...it looks ok when i'm in bravenet/wizard...but when I go to check them on my site they are gone (red x). I uploaded them the way I was told to from my hardrive. Same thing happens when I cut and paste images.
Views: 283   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 26, 2005 10:25pm
by Corwings
m
mooku
No, do not allow visitors to use smilies
on the forum general setting, i click on "No, do not allow visitors to use smilies" and hit save on the bottom. how come visitors still able to use smilies?
Views: 247   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 26, 2005 10:06pm
by Morgan
r
Rita
uploading banners
I want to refer people to some other sites I like, but some site won't let me put a referral link, they require me to upload their banner onto my site. My question is how do I upload a banner and then put it on my site? Thanks A LOT!! Rita
Views: 221   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2005 6:58pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
s
Simon
Posting images in Journal
is it possible to post an image in a journal entry?
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2005 2:09pm
by Morgan
FULL EXPLAINATION
Umm Im new here, and I dont fully understand the concept of some things... here are my questions: 1. How can I put an image on my site? I put the code on the spot where I want the image, and all it does is show the code 2. How can I get info boxes that look lik...
Views: 243   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2005 2:08pm
by Morgan
l
Levi
I keep getting signed out..... And I am about to just Quit and leave this site...
Everytime that I login and try to edit either my Guestbook, Chat room, Photo's etc. I get logged out and it's a continuing thing everytime I login.... I am getting way too.... fustraited with this because it's been happening for a while and I am about to just find a...
Views: 258   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2005 1:35am
by Morgan
j
jason
Still Cant sign in??
Why cant i sign in? does anyone know?
Views: 262   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 25, 2005 11:34pm
by SHUGGIELYNN
I tried logging in and got the message: We were not able to contact you! We were recently unable to contact you at the email address you had previously used in your Bravenet account. Please enter a current email address. I ented my email and got the Message: Thi...
Views: 245   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 25, 2005 5:37pm
by Zero
r
R.T.J.
Why can't I upload Files and templates!
hello I recently had some Domain registering problems which Bravenet solved by re signing me up and re registering my domain name (pythagoraz.com) my problem now is that I can't upload anything. When I try i am told something like: "the upload was unsuccesful. may...
Views: 247   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 25, 2005 5:17pm
by Susan
Placing ebooks on web site
I have a couple of ebooks that I have created. I was wondering if I can place them on my website for free. Every thing I try to do it. I get this message. Does not support swf files. Are there any other way to place these ebooks with bravenet?
Views: 262   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 25, 2005 2:14pm
by Darlene
r
Ray
Which free service is causing the pop-ups on our site?
We are using the Forums, Calendar, and the Mini Poll. I don't mind having the pop-ups when you go to Bravenet's site, like with the Forum or Calendar but I am getting pop-ups on our site just loading our site. I would like to remove the service causing the pop-ups on...
Views: 273   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 25, 2005 1:58pm
by Ray
n
Nate
Cant Access Forums through my site
I cant access my forums through my site. When go to the home page there is no button for my forums. Also how do i add pages???? I saw the option once but its not there any more.
Views: 231   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 25, 2005 9:56am
by Morgan
a
Alex
How do i upload my website so i can start editing it?
I have tried and tried but i don't know how to do it
Views: 275   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 25, 2005 4:13am
by Susan
m
Mark
Ftp Access
How do i know what port it is?
Views: 298   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 25, 2005 3:41am
by Martin E. Meserv...
j
John
Can't get to guestbook!
I sign in and it seems to recognize me (because it puts up my information) but when I try to go to my guestbook to edit, to view private messages, etc., it says the system didn't sign me in. Sort of en endless loop goes on after that.. with try again, can't sign yo...
Views: 280   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 24, 2005 10:32pm
by Karen