Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
d
deb
posting options
My message forum is used for secret pals to post to each other without their pal knowing who they are.On the bottom of the text box,there's a box you can check to be notified when someone replies.I need to take that option off.How do I do this? Thanks
Views: 279   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 16, 2005 3:36am
by Martin E. Meserv...
cookies?
When I log in, it says my cookies aren't enabled...how do I enable them?
Views: 248   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 15, 2005 4:27pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
m
Mark
Template ??
I'm using the free version. I've downloaded a template from a different place other than bravenet. How can I up load it to my site. Plz help. this is the first time setting one up and new at it.
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 15, 2005 4:09pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
e
Emma
Bravenet Account
Please can someone email me and tell me how I can delete my wesbite. I am not happy with the service because I can't get it to do what I want. If someone can email me and help. Thanks Emma
Views: 291   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 15, 2005 3:49pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
h
help
help how do i add a chess game to my website
please i have a chess website and i want to have a page were you can play chess
Views: 252   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 15, 2005 12:30pm
by help
m
Marci
Best size for images for e-card service?
Howdy folks. Does anyone know what size images should be to work best (i.e. fit properly) with the E-Card service? I've read the FAQ and all instructions I could find, but haven't noticed that little tidbit of info. Many thanks to anyone who knows! Marcia Mulloy
Views: 241   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 1:51pm
by Marci
s
Steph
Password Protected Pages
I have a password protected page on my website. But when i go to my site, the page is accessible to everyone that goes onto it. But if i delete the page, it wont exist and i wont be able to edit the information. Is there a way that i can make the page non-existent to...
Views: 305   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 12:16pm
by Stephen Chapman
n
Nikki
Uploading new files for site
I'm using the In-Browser file manager.I keep getting "I could not upload the file. There may already be a file with the same name as the one you uploaded." I haven't put anything in there, and it said somewhere that if there was a file with the same name, it would au...
Views: 343   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 12:03pm
by Nikki
g
Galina
I can't sent a message to my forum
I have already had 17 messages in my first page and it is full now. I tried several times to answer the last message, but nothing happened. and the second page can't be built. I didn't find any instruction how to desolve this problem. help, please
Views: 251   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 9:56am
by Morgan
Order of displayed messages in my guestbook.
On my Bravenet forum, there is a topic that is continous and cannot fit on my forum any longer because of the post limit. Upon looking at my guestbook, I realized that I can have up to 2000 posts as opposed to 250. My problem is that the first post is displayed as th...
Views: 262   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 9:00am
by Morgan
j
jason
services
ive got some of the free services i.e. guest book etc. I copy and paste the code onto my site which is supposed to create an image but , instead all i get to see on my site is the code literally as it was when i pasted it.what am i doing wrong?
Views: 295   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 6:37am
by Peter
Inserting text into a banner
How do I insert text into a banner?
Views: 261   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 6:32am
by Peter
r
Rusti
message forum probs please help
i put the message post on my website looks like this does i can get in but noone else can i have one master password and gave it out to ppl but they all say that when they try to login that they just stay on the same page and nothig happens. any suggestions?
Views: 238   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 3:59am
by Martin E. Meserv...
b
Betty
E-Mail Form
We have added 20 questions in our e-mail form at our site. When we do a test and submit all answers, the e-mail doesn't contain all the answers. Sometimes, no answers will show up, sometimes one, at most two. We have checked the coding numerous times and can't fig...
Views: 266   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 3:43am
by Martin E. Meserv...
s
sarah
IP addresses in Message Forum pro version
Is there any way that I can view the IP addresses of posters but not have them on general view in the message forum? Thanks for any help with the above.
Views: 301   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 3:08am
by sarah
I have a problem with the services
How do get the services to be under the Things To Do List?
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 3:02am
by Morgan
Question about free guestbook
How many entries does the free guestbook hold? I can't find the info anywhere. I looked in the FAQ, and all it tells is how much it goes UP TO if you go Pro.
Views: 252   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 5:20pm
by Morgan
Build a family tree and Contact List
In my website, I want to list a blank family tree form and a blank list for contact information for the rest of the family to access and add information. How can do I set this up?
Views: 258   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 4:28pm
by Peter
Thumbnails
Can I put a series of thumbnails on a page? How is this accomplished?
Views: 266   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 4:13pm
by PigBurner
Counter won't display
I've tried three times to copy/paste the counter code onto my web page but the counter does not appear. If you right click and choose "view source" the javascript code is present. Why won't my counter show up? Thanks lisalogan.net
Views: 296   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 3:30pm
by Morgan
pages load...and then they don't...then they do...........
I'm having some trouble with my site. Sometimes the pages don't load and I get a "website not configured" message. Other times they do. Sometimes my pictures won't load - sometimes they load and then disappear within seconds. I can't access my phpbb forum, login; I...
Views: 250   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 1:32pm
by Karen Darnell
m
M.
GETTING BACK HOME
When I leave a service it takes me somewhere other than the home page. How do I rectify?
Views: 212   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 12:49pm
by Stephen Chapman
Forum Administrator needs your help please
I have as new forum here and I have a problem. Some of the friends have WEB TV and can get to the forum but CANNOT post. We all belong to a similar forum and it works fine. CAN YOU TELL ME WHY? Or, did theydo something when joining to block them? I think a...
Views: 262   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 10:52am
by Morgan
Can't access my acount due to "Enable Cookies"
I have tried many things just to enable my cookies. I've already change my security level all to low, even check it from the scroll menu and make sure cookies are enabled, already restarted my PC and I dont have any firewall installed. Anyone who is capable of he...
Views: 233   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 9:58am
by Martin E. Meserv...
d
donald
how do i apply downloaded font?
i downloaded a free font but how do i get it from winzip to my site editor?
Views: 229   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 8:25am
by EVILISCIOUS
a
andrew
???bandwidth???
bandwidth is that where people click send for like radio boxes and checkboxes for forms and stuff is that bandwith?if thats not it what is the name of the thing where people send you the answer on your forms!? please help thx
Views: 296   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 8:13am
by EVILISCIOUS
c
craziC
How do I add an edit/delete button in message forum???
I'm part of a message forum that just started. The administrator is wanting to know how to add an edit/delete button for members to use when they post. Does anyone know how to do this or if it is possible?? Thanks, Crazi
Views: 232   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 13, 2005 6:53am
by Martin E. Meserv...
New Domain But Cannot Edit Or Upload
I just want to know why I cannot upload anything to my new paid account which I got last night, or make any changes to my pages. I ordered the basic package with a domain name included from Bravenet last night, ever since that I've tried to get an answer to this prob...
Views: 283   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 11:33pm
by Phauxxee
Good Free Forums
where, besides bravenet and runboard.com, can i get a good free forum for my site?
Views: 332   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 9:51pm
by Bill
r
Renee
Returning Visitors
Why are my counter stats showing no returning visitors when I know I am getting repeat visitors within a 24 hour period?
Views: 303   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 6:12pm
by Renee